4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kit
This kit works really well. It attaches to the windscreen securely and will swivel into almost any position. I have a Samsung cover on my phone and it will still fit into the holder (just).
One slight downside is the length of the power cable - I need a longer one to get the position I have located my phone. I have taken one point off for that.
Published 22 months ago by Captain's Son

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight if you have a case on your handset
My fault I guess. I bought one similar for a previous phone and it opened to grip the handset. This one doesn't adjust in the same way so I can only fit my S3 in it if I take the silicone skin off first.
Published on 30 Aug. 2012 by Krispii

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kit, 3 April 2013
This review is from: eLifeStore® NEW Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300 Car Kit Windscreen Suction Mount Holder Cradle Stand with FULL 360° Rotation + USB Car Charger + Micro USB Data Cable, Best for driving Surveillance! (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal holder for Samsung Galaxy S3, 3 Feb. 2013
The phone clips in easily to the holder (and out again) assuming you do not have any cover or case on the phone. Holder attaches firmly to a smooth plate I have on my dashboard. Would just as easily attach to the windscreen. The lever on the stand ensures good suction. Phone can be adjusted to any angle using the two knobs. Overall very happy,especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 April 2013
Great, good product and brilliant value for money. sturdy and seemed well made. Would definitely reccomend, A + _ +

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Product, 22 April 2013
The unit has been in my car since purchased March 2013. I have used the unit may be a dozen times, it is only used when I go on trips as I use the item to hold my phone when using the unit as a Sat navigation.
The unit became unstuck and I noticed the plastic moulding within the rubber sucker has crumbled, so I can no longer attach the unit to my window screen.
Warning company only has a 30 Day warranty, so they will do nothing, item is Rubbish, will not last. September 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars usb lead does not work, 29 Mar. 2013
The phone holder is very good however the usb lead doesnt work so my phone ran out of charge when I was using the sat nav I then had to use my partners phone which took a while to find gps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Mar. 2013
Very good value and works perfectly. Good secure suction cup with the flip lever that works so well. Easy to flip phone in and out of. Neat charger and lead are a bonus.

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!! CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP andddd ermmmm CRAP!!!!, 10 Feb. 2013
AK "akuk123" (London, England, UK) - See all my reviews
DO NOT BUY.... the damn thing does not clip in... the long face part which actually HOLDS the phone... it won't clip into the holder.... its very cheaply made BUT then most are, so not too much to be surprised about there.... BUT it does not work and won't work.

I bought this ahead of time before i got my Samsung S3 and i've had this a few months now and now like a fool i've checked it now and it doesn't hold anything.... i could sneeze and it would fall away from its arm holder......

Lesson here is... CHECK WHEN YOU GET IT!!! and not a month and half later!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight if you have a case on your handset, 30 Aug. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars The charging kit is pretty poor and did not ever 'charge' my S3, 8 Oct. 2014
The charging kit is pretty poor and did not ever 'charge' my S3. Rather it would just 'hold' the charge or let it slowly deplete whilst using maps, or any other app which is the main reason anyone would buy an in-car charger.
On the other hand, the suction mount for the phone is great and never had any problems with it falling off, the reason why it has got 3 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014