Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 22 August 2012
This item arrive today, I purchased it for my sons birthday. Im sending it back, it doesnt contain half of the items described and overall the quality is poor. I cant comment on the returns service of the seller yet.

a couple of months down the line and now I can comment on the returns service.. shocking, I followed all of the instructions emailed to me by the seller, they claim they couldnt find the item in their warehouse and unless I can provide proof it was received by them (I cant) I dont get a refund, now I have no pencil case and no money, not a happy bunny!
on 13 October 2012
BEWARE, I would advise caution when buying this, firstly due to the quality and secondly due to the supplier i bought it from. My son got this with his birthday money and after a week the zip came off on one side. He was gutted that it had fallen off. I wrote to the supplier who said he wanted photos of the faulty zip before he would consider replacing. He then asked if the zip would just clip back on rather than replacing. He then said he would replace only this once as a "good will gesture" and if the replacement breaks then ( i quote ) "would not replace or refund" ( i have the emails of the above conversations and will gladly email it to the patential buyer as proof )I got the replacement today and the zip is stiff and doesn't run smooth when you close it. The Avengers sign zip tag was not even attached and loose in the envolope. It does run smooth when you open it, so i guess that's a bonus...lol. i am expecting it to break any second. I wrote this review as a "good will gesture" to the supplier.
on 14 August 2013
I recieved this item today and i am very pleased with it my son is very happy with it and they arrived just in time for school starting back thank yiou
on 19 September 2013
This was purchased for my daughter and I was disappointed at the poor quality of the fitting inside - expensive!
on 6 February 2014
This is fine as an add-on gift, but there are not many different items inside and it wouldn't really br enough to give as a gift on its own as it feels a little empty. Definitely better for a younger child (4-6)
on 21 December 2013
Expected more, thought it was a two layer pack but only has a single layer of stationary. Disappointed with this, have bought much better!
on 12 August 2013
Good product, just you don't really get your money worth, not really anything exciting. A bit over priced. thank you.
on 29 September 2013
This was bought for my 5 year olds birthday and he loves it. What more can you ask for. Great.
on 27 August 2014