5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect knee high length boots, 26 Oct 2012
Be_eS (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I was looking for boots which are really knee high, and not mid-calf or in between. This pair came with a price tag of £180. If you go to House of Fraser, you can get them in black version at the same price. The advantage of AMazon was that when you were buying items of a certain value (£200) you could get discount of £50. And this is what I did. A top and this boots, I paid total £156 for both. When the pair arrived I was really disappointed as for £180 you'd expect perfection and the pair I received had a small damage. The suede was slightly broken; it was clearly visible from a certain angle. I contacted Amazon quickly and reported the damage and the very next day I received a new pair and sent back the damaged one.In the meantime I tried the boots if they fit, and they did perfectly. They are indeed knee high length - stopping just under the knee (I wear trousers 31-32 in length). The new pair arrived and since then I wear them whenever it's dry out there. The brown colour is really beautiful and warm. There are expanders at the top near the inside zip. The boots are flat and very comfortable. I didnt have a single problem with blisters or anything like that. My size is 7 and fits perfectly. It is suede so dry weather only if you don't want your boots danaged too quickly. They are perfect with skirts and dresses. It is definitely £180 (if you pay full price) well invested. I saw later that the pair I sent back was being sold in the Amazon Warehouse at £120.
And in terms of calf, the boot size is S which means standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and comfortable, 20 Jan 2013
Very well made boots. They go with everything
I bought a second pair I loved them so much.
Bit expensive but then you get what you paid for.
I order my normal size 4 and they are a bit roomy. I can wear socks and tights so not a problem for me.
A little wide around the calf but this doesn't worry me. I am quite small so maybe perfect for others.

If only they did brown leather!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and practical, 13 Dec 2012
I have had these boots for a month or so now and have worn them quite a lot recently. They are very good for walking on slippery pavements, whilst looking stylish and feeling very comfortable. They look particularly good when worn with tight trousers, jeans or jeggings. I am really pleased with them as I love suede boots and found it difficult to find any in the shops in a dark brown. The mock zip on the inside adds a bit of individuality as well.