on 12 January 2013
Bought this shelving unit as I'd recently moved house and the kitchen had very little storage space. This solved the problem and was very easy to assemble. It looks a little industrial in our kitchen but we bought some s-hooks at the same time and we've made it look a little more homely by hanging aprons, oven gloves from the hooks.

The unit arrived far quicker than suggested on the website. I didn't opt for the express delivery option. It it still arrived within 3 days so that was a pleasant surprise.
on 2 March 2013
SIMPLE, affordable, strong and versatile. these are honestly great in any room, once filled they take on the character of the items they store. they can be dressed up with fairy lights or down with pots n pans!
on 8 October 2015
delivered with minor damage due to poor courier handling - not the fault of the supplier. easily rectified with a rubber mallet
easy to assemble, very strong
assembly tip: don't screw the legs together until you've put the lowest shelves in place. it makes it MUCH easier to manage
150kg per shelf seems about right - but I'm not sure that loading all six shelves to the maximum is advisable
Just right for my garage, but not suitable for my new kitchen!
on 21 December 2015
After having to return the first one as one pole was defective, Amazon sorted the new one and return without question. Erected and found it to be sturdy, holds all I need it for with ease. Highly recommend. Will buy again.
review image
on 30 July 2013
Much cheaper than similar shelving units, e.g. Trexus units. It's OK but no more, please do not get too enthusiastic. It fits together and it stores things. That is all.
on 19 October 2014
Versatile shelving. We put baskets on it to store smaller loose kitchen items plus stacked our pots and larger items directly on the shelf.
on 23 January 2015
Look great but not as straightforward to put together as I hoped. Pleased with purchase though and would recommend
on 5 August 2014
Superb - perfect when used with Whitefurze Medium Storage Boxes! New Whitefurze Plastic Stackable Container Medium Storage Box With Lid 32l Green
I found these easy to put up, and the feet are adjustable which is superb (there seem to be few shelving systems with this characteristic bizarrely). The first (bottom) shelf is a bit of a struggle when the uprights are waggling around in the air, but I cannot fault this system and have ordered four more. By the way, for anyone expecting these to be really heavy and therefore a right job and a half to erect, they're actually quite light for what they do and they are very strong (I have books stored on all six shelves). Excellent!
on 20 February 2015