on 26 April 2016
Great solid construction. Extremely good value. Not as lightweight as advert might suggest but as I intend to mount them on a tripod when out in field I am not unduly concerned about the weight. Company supplied well within the allotted time. In fact they were early so had to collect from neighbour. I am looking forward to giving them serious usage in the coming days but already enjoying the local wildlife.
on 21 November 2012
First time I purchased a pair of binoculars and very pleased with them. Not too large, not too small and look very good too. Comes with everything you need so a good all round complete pressie for the b/f. Also delivered in super fast time and very pleased with all aspects of this transaction.
on 6 April 2015
I was foolish to think that these would be any good given the price. Buy cheap buy twice. My error.
on 4 March 2015
These binoculars are good for bird watching or field sport
the magnification of 12 is great
on 23 April 2015
For the price they are good, they are much lighter than my old pair but yes they are good
I bought these as a gift for my husband. He loves to watch the birds that come into our garden, and also likes to look at the stars in the night sky. These binoculars are perfect for doing both! They are lightweight, powerful, come with lens caps to protect them, and a carry bag and cleaning products. My husband is absolutely delighted with them, they are perfect for what he wants, and are a fantastic product. Both he and I are very pleased with them, and highly recommend them.
on 4 March 2015
Excellent value for money. Very powerful - great product, would definitely recommend.
on 20 August 2014
An excellent pair. Great for when those days when you have an inexplicable paralyzing fear of the outside world. Simply hold them up back to front, and step outside. The world won't seem so big and scary anymore - result! Just be sure to not remove them from your face until you are safely back inside.

Thanks to these binoculars I've Carpe'd the Diem 3 times already this week.
on 4 March 2015
I am very pleased with this purchase.
Does what it says on the box.
on 17 October 2012
I am quite satisfied with these Binoculars on the whole. The seller states amongst other things that the Binoculars are fully coated. However absolutely nowhere on the item or on the box or in the instructions does it actually show this. Most if not all good quality binoculars would have this attribute printed on the body of the binoculars. This does not give me confidence that they actually are 'fully coated'. To be fair there is a bluish tinge to the object lens but I would have liked this to have been stated on the binoculars by the manufacturer. Also the instruction sheet is a bit flimsy with minimum information and the lens cleaning cloth is a pathetic little piece. The carry bag also lets the binoculars down. Having said all this I am satisfied with the actual binoculars but cannot give a full 5 star 'due to spoiling the ship for a half penny worth of tar'.Serious User Binoculars 10x50 Special Anti Glare Fully Coated Optics Lightweight alloy body. Ideal for Sports, Wildlife and Astronomy. 10 x 50 High Power Magnification with case, lens caps, strap, cloth & Free 10 Year Warranty.