4.0 out of 5 stars Useless on kindle
Very disappointed - kindle version useless to me as the font size cannot be altered and is therefore unreadable

I feel cheated
Published on 8 Mar. 2013 by Rowena

1.0 out of 5 stars eye-strain
I'm sure this is a great book, I'd tell you all about it... if the pages were big enough to read without making my eyes bleed. Looks like a badly scanned and unsized manual. I'm reading it on kindle for mac, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Published on 27 Sept. 2012 by j3n

1.0 out of 5 stars eye-strain, 27 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Brother Home Study Course Knitting Machine 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars overall the quality of the print is really bad. I wasted that money and I wonder if ..., 8 Aug. 2014
first I bought it for my tablet and as I could hardly read it, I decided to buy it for my laptop -as it is only a kindle edition it was just as small on my laptop and it doesn't give the option to print so you could enlarge it. overall the quality of the print is really bad. I wasted that money and I wonder if it will ever come out in print.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright for the price, 26 Aug. 2013
Quality of print ont he kindle is squint in parts, and the drawings not as nice as they would be on the page. Good for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useless on kindle, 8 Mar. 2013