5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves them!
Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by M. J. Jokiel-benotmane

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality...
I bought 2 pairs for my daughters; soon after they started using them, fine fibers started coming off and they quickly became fluffy and unsightly. I should be returning them; highly not recommended..
Published 15 months ago by RA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves them!, 20 Jan. 2013
My daughter loves these shoes... Got them for Christmas and wears them all the time! As a child, I did ballet and used to wear Katz ballet shoes myself. Opening the packet took me back to my childhood... Other people have said that they find it annoying that the elastic is not attached on both sides, but this is not a problem - it is very quick to attach the elastic and allows for custom fit. Brilliant! I would definitely buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Aug. 2013
Arrived on time and very good quality. the only slight issue is we bought a size above to give growing room and they just fit, so buy a size bigger if you want them to fit, 2 if you want some growing room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pink ballet shoes, 16 Oct. 2013
Nice pink ballet shoes made from satin and leather. For this price are just great for little girl who want's to be ballerine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ballet shoes, 5 Feb. 2014
Very good, daughter loves them and uses them weekly. Difficult to keep clean though but guess that's to be expected

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovelly shoes need to order larger, 4 Dec. 2014
Katz shoes are great for dancing, the satin is a nice colour and fits relatively well. I ordered 1 size larger then my outdoor shoes and they are fine but if your feet are still growing I would order 1.5 sizes bigger. The elastic was easy to sew, could have been a bit longer though, wasn't a problem for me as I have narrow feet but could be hard for wider feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 July 2014
buy with confidence

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 25 Jun. 2014
Arrived quickly. As ballet shoes go fit tight so just right for now but no room for growth. Looked great for exams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend for dance mums, 29 Mar. 2014
R. CHAPMAN (uk) - See all my reviews
Fab item great customer service even when things went slightly wrong with one bit of elastic missing- they sent me a new pair immediately!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballet shoes, 11 Mar. 2014
Mrs. C. Smith (Suffolk England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pink Satin Full Sole Dance Ballet Shoes Childs Adults Girls Ladies All Sizes Made By Katz Dancewear (Apparel)
My budding 4 year old ballerina loves her new shoes. I ordered a size bigger than she is (child size 10) and they fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 7 Mar. 2014
It's beautiful and my little girl loves it. Wore it to ballet and didn't want to take it off. It's satin which to me is better than than the leather ones, very girly indeed

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›