5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book!!!
This is a really entertaining book, I found it really interesting, The only bit I don't like is that it's a tiny bit confusing who's who, with all the Elizabeth's and Catherine's, but apart from that it's a really good book. I would recommend it for over 9 year old's.
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. S. E. Brenton

3.0 out of 5 stars Lady Jane Grey ( My Royal Story )
Published 2 months ago by Zulu Warrior

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book!!!, 22 Jan 2013
Mrs. S. E. Brenton "MelB" (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 13 Jan 2013
i really loved it, it was a great story about olden day royal family and a girl growing up in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady Jane Grey, 2 Dec 2012
Excellent book quite sad as you always know how it will end but well written and informative. suitable for all age groups from junior school age to adult. One in a brilliant series

3.0 out of 5 stars Lady Jane Grey ( My Royal Story ), 16 Oct 2014
In 1547 9yr old Edward is crowned king after his father Henry's death, the succesion would then follow with Mary or Elizabeth both daughter's of Henry's previous wives, or so it was presumed. At 15yrs Edward, always a sickly child dies, before his death Edward in his will changes the right of succesion and names Lady Jane Grey as the next ruler of England because of her strong protestant beliefs. This is not one of the better My Story books but does appear to be historically correct, probably worth a read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: My Story: Lady Jane Grey (My Royal Story) (Kindle Edition)
Easy read short chapters book, others available with lot more content but this one did stick to the story rather than waffle on about fictitious conversations
Good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 5 May 2014
This review is from: My Story: Lady Jane Grey (My Royal Story) (Kindle Edition)
I think it is the best my story book I have ever read and I have read quite a few. I think it has a great price and is suitable for all ages.if I were you I would just press the buy button, you won't regret it !!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for looking at emotions in diary entries, 27 Feb 2014
Great historical diary entries. It is necessary to read ahead though to ensure all bits are suitable for the reader, especially if it is being used by KS2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review on My Story: Lady Jane Grey, 25 July 2013
This review is from: My Story: Lady Jane Grey (My Royal Story) (Kindle Edition)
Lady Jane Grey was a very interesting book, packed with Tudor fact and social fiction. It was an original recount of Lady Jane Grey's life, differing from other recounts by making it with Sue Reid's personal sparkle. A book rich with adventure, ripe with fact, and filled with interest. I would definitely recommend it to my friends, and can find but very little fault. Another My Story book that's nearly impossible to put down; a fine price of literature land an interesting novel. 10/10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: My Story: Lady Jane Grey (My Royal Story) (Kindle Edition)
My 12 year old daughter really likes history and she finds it quite refreshing to learn in a relaxed context. I really recommend that you purchase this book
xoxox

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 7 Mar 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It's spread over quite a few years so sometimes there is only a few entries a year but it doesn't effect the book. It doesn't need any knowledge on the subject as it explains it all very clearly.