4.0 out of 5 stars Good but Hindi script very small, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Practice Makes Perfect Basic Hindi (Practice Makes Perfect Series) (Kindle Edition)
Wonderfully helpful book but some of the tables of Hindi text are extremely small and not able to be enlarged in the Kindle edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for hindi grammar :), 17 Jun. 2014
Ferlesha (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this months ago. But just using it now And its a really good book. I already can read and write the hindi script…
I just needed it to understand sentence structure and grammar and its been the best help for me. I recommend you to buy this book. Its money well spent plus you won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Practise makes perfect, 11 Feb. 2015
Very good book. Accurate and fun to learn. I am already fluent but bought for my daughter to learn. The book is well structured and even has some games/exercises to aid with learning. Well recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for the learner new to Hindi., 25 Aug. 2014
Started using this book to learn Hindi from scratch. Easy to follow and we'll laid out. Starts with the basics and progresses at a good pace. Learned the vowels and consonants in around 5 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely helpful, 9 Dec. 2013
This work book starts off assuming you have no knowledge of Hindi at all a very good starting point. I do have a little knowledge as I'm teaching myself and was able to test some of it out. It deals with each topic slowly to ensure you have grasped the subject matter. I am pleased that I have been able to advance my knowledge and it has given me confidence. It was money well spent.