4.0 out of 5 stars Time saver!
Our marking policy now states that we have to use WWW and EBI so decided to buy this. I reckon it will save me lots of time this year. I picked my package up on the way into school on the first day back and now my colleagues want one.
Published 22 months ago by Sam Louise

2.0 out of 5 stars smudges
I'm either too heavy handed with this or it's faulty. Nice idea though - smudges when I do it though.
Published 15 months ago by Rich

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Time saver!, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Primary Teaching Services ST88 "What went well" and "Even better if" WWW/EBI Marking Stamper (Office Product)
The only negative is that the ink can be quite heavy when you stamp it, so it goes through the paper, but I now know not to press on so hard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent idea and timesaver, 27 Mar. 2014
I bought a set of these for my department, they find them extremely useful. Use them most lessons both when I mark and also for the students to evaluate their own work. Gives a high profile to self evaluation and is quick to spot in their books.

4.0 out of 5 stars WWW/EBI Stamp, 1 Dec. 2013
I'd recommend this product to anyone who has to mark or review workbooks. It's a great way to make sure you have something positive and to ensure helpful comments. The product is robust and durable. Reliable seller too

5.0 out of 5 stars Really handy!, 13 Mar. 2015
Great for feedback with my secondary students. They then answer/change their work based on the target in a green pen to show the improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has changed my life, 13 Nov. 2013
Has made marking so much quicker, be careful not to stamp upside down though...Would buy another when this runs out. Very inky and green.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 10 Jan. 2014
fablous stamp , buy it, its great, inspires more thoughtful comments and again i ned more pens as i'm writing more in the books

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal teacher tool!, 20 April 2014
So sick of two stars and a wish and my KS4 hate that! However, they love this stamp, so much more 'grown up' for some reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i needed, 10 Feb. 2013
In a school where the requirements are now WWW and EBI for all marking feedback this has been a god send!

2.0 out of 5 stars smudges, 15 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy marking, 12 Nov. 2013
The stamp helps with speedy marking. I just hope it lasts, as it is getting a lot of use! Great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›