5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty
This was a gift and I like giving it, and wished I had got one for myself, weirdly the recipient gave me one too.
Published 19 months ago by Do I have too ?

3.0 out of 5 stars Failing Fabric
Only average product. Colours interesting and unusual, The cover quality is mediocre with the fabric
begining to fray after the first few months. Would suggest better material with the same colour scheme.
Manufacturers of this product please take note.

David Turner (London UK)
Published 3 months ago by David Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fashy Hot Water Bottle with Cover Peru-Design Pink/ Blue 2 L (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue hot water bottle, 24 Dec 2012
Bought the pink one for myself, but after my partner tried it a few times I bought another. They are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars MY DAUGHTER, 14 Dec 2012
I BOUGHT THIS AS IT WAS PRETTY AS MY DAUGHTER IS ALWAYS COLD, SHE LOVES IT, IT ARRIVED ON TIME AND WAS WRAPPED WELL, THANKS

3.0 out of 5 stars Failing Fabric, 27 April 2014
David Turner "David Turner" (London UK) - See all my reviews
Manufacturers of this product please take note.

David Turner (London UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars She likes it, 18 Mar 2014
U. ekerette - See all my reviews
My girlfriend loves this as she was cold on nights that I wasn't at home. So this kinda took my place.

Warning: She might not want to cuddle up with you anymore.

On a serious note this is actually great.

3.0 out of 5 stars hot, 19 Feb 2014
Its ok, not as big as I thought it would be. the cover is a nice colour, but not fluffy like it looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Safe In Bed - With The Best Hot Water Bottle!, 13 Feb 2014
Although not the cheapest type of bottle to buy,you get what you pay for. We have replaced all our bottles with these. Don't skimp with a cheapie - continuous replacements for a lower price becomes more costly in the long run.
Well satisfied, thanks,
Des

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashy Hot Water Bottle with Cover Peru-Design Pink/ Blue 2 L, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this hot water bottle for an elderly French lady that I know. She was very impressed with the design of the water bottle and thought it was very pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, recipient loves it and already has it in use before Christmas, 9 Dec 2013
Having it sent to my great niece in Dorset was a great facility and was a really lovely surprise for her