on 19 October 2012
I love reading concise life coach style books - but I don't have the time to sit down and read a 400 page book on how to get better.

This is compact and allows the reader to essentially dip in and out of the book they want as its separted by 1-2 pages of texts. I love how he does it though - if you have ever read the 48 laws of power style of writing i.e. using examples from history and the authors experiences he weaves strong life coaching principles into the book drawing it all together.

Loved the book.
on 19 July 2012
I found this book a great read and very inspirational.

Some basic principles, very easy to read and digest and it got me going!
Will be rereading on a regular basis
on 30 May 2013
Very inspiring,

not really a book for reading chapter to chapter, I found it better to read a chapter and reflect on what Robin was saying.
on 9 April 2014
Yet more great insights. This one you can dip in and out of, although when you start reading it, you won't want to put it down.
on 20 April 2008
I was recommended Robin Sharma's books, and was put off by the title to his bestseller (The monk who sold his Ferarri). Anyway, I took the plunge and bought 'The Greatness Guide'. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, and especially enjoyed the 101 short chapter format. It makes for a very easy and digestible read - and having now finished it - I will miss having it around.
0Comment16 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2014
A very easy to read book split into small chapters. It details in a very thought provoking way what actions need to be taken to master leadership at work and in life. Robin Sharma never fails to deliver the right message. It is really up to us to take action to deliver the end result.
on 19 April 2015
Read the series. Really good book. I like all his books. They changed my life for better. Thank you Robin.
on 24 October 2014
Its very use full book it's help me lot to impurve my little business
on 10 October 2015
Perfect read... Loved every minute of it
on 31 December 2015
My son love this one too, great read.