5.0 out of 5 stars Best cowboy romance!
I loved this book! Loads of drama, romance and steamy scenes. Luke and cassie are fab. I can't wait to read the second book and hear more about Cole and Sabrina.
Published 15 months ago by Ipj

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but too much stuffed into the book
The book started off with so much promise, it's annoying that it fell flat. Like some others have said they never finished it, I almost didn't either, but persisted as I too don't want to give up on a book. But sadly this one just didn't live up to the great start and never quite managed to capture my interest through to the end. It's as if the author tried to fill the...
Published 3 months ago by Karlsson Paula

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cowboy romance!, 5 May 2013
This review is from: My Kind of Trouble (#1, Texas Trouble) (Texas Trouble Series) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kind of Trouble, 24 Mar 2013
I gave this book the full five stars as I really enjoyed the storyline. The characters were brilliant. If you enjoy a good book with plenty of sexual tension and a story with plenty of twists and turns give this book a go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Mar 2013
This is the first book I have ever read by this author and I can guarantee it won't be the last!! This book was excellent, loved the story of Cassie and Luke, once I started reading didn't want to put the book down!!! Already got the next book in the series and can't wait to find out about Bri and Cole's story... Would highly recommend this book

4.0 out of 5 stars really good, 5 Sep 2013
I really enjoyed this book, it had a little bit of everything in it and I loved the main characters and I loved the friends as well, I cant wait to read the next one! I would definitely recommend this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars My kind of trouble, 9 July 2013
Good story great characters a real good read...cowboys and drama all through from start to finish...funny humour in places too

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot, 4 Jun 2013
This is a brilliant, heart throbbing, Texas love novel! It is a show stopper and to me always will be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series, 3 Jun 2013
These books are amazing!!! I love the whole series :) I just get lost in them they're a must read

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab start to the Texas Trouble series, 3 Jun 2013
If you love cowboys, some steamy romance, a little suspense and to laugh and smile while you're reading you will LOVE this whole series - I read all nine books (so far!) in about 10 days! Great stuff, one of my recently discovered favourite authors :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st book, 26 Jun 2014
Love these books, cowboy love stories with the good winning over the bad, very easy reading, good to take on holiday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 Jun 2014
A really nice, sweet read. Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.
All the characters where believable and I can't wait to see what happens with Cole and Sabrina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›