5.0 out of 5 stars DIY Mechanics
I needed a complete set of spanners for some car & bike maintenance, saw these six months ago for about 40, I can't turn down the same set for under 30 !!!
Just got to use them at weekend and they do what they should :) not had them stressed on any major rusted parts yet but totally adequate for what I need them for.
Good price & seem good quality...
Published 11 months ago by AndyP

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong item the picture lies
Published 6 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY Mechanics, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Spanner Set 25pc (Combination Red Pvc Dipped) 6-32mm (Misc.)
Good price & seem good quality.
Impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Quality Spanner set I've ever owned, 26 Nov 2013
The best Quality Spanner set I've ever owned. They are very well made and I would recommend you get yourself some. I also purchased some silverline spanners, but they died after 2nd or 3rd use. These Neilsen ones are still going strong and they have no visible signs of damage even after wallying one or two with a 4lb lump hammer to "assist" with loosening a nut

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Nov 2013
A. Selfridge - See all my reviews
great spanner set to fix all kind of sizes and good handled grip to work with. would tell others about it

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 Oct 2013
its just so nice having a case so you don't lose spanners all over the place , but a good solid set, I've not broken one yet

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong item the picture lies, 15 Jan 2014
This item is wrong I ordered these after looking for a set like this for ages. Once I ordered them I got an email a few days later saying that the item I ordered is not this item and the set doesn't come with the pvc handles. If I want the handles it will cost me near 50 pound. I was very upset and demanded a refunded from the company. I'm getting my refund but very very disappointed by this. I have got many tools from here and this is the first time it has happened. I have to give 1 star as if won't let me give no stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Good quality with a good range of sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 19 Jun 2014
Very good product, only used for a few small jobs but they feel comfortable and performed very well. Easy to find which size, I like this feature alot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good spanners crap case, 7 Feb 2014
The spanners are spot on but the roll case is crap mine was broken before I even used the spanners

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 26 Dec 2013
they aint the best set of spanners but they do the job the red pvc is a waste of time and money because once it gets dirty you wont get them clean again without scrubbing them with brake cleaner

Spanner Set 25pc (Combination Red Pvc Dipped) 6-32mm