5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pushchair
I brought this buggy for my 2year old grandson and he loves it.
It was a brilliant bargin, as I got the footmuffin with the deal. The footmuff good quality and is nicely padded and fleece lined.
The seat is a good depth, but if you lift the front flap it provides extra space for bigger toddler or a leg rest for babies.
The hood is the best bit though, as...
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars OUTRAGED
I am fuming with this stroller, it came yesterday, i did the school run, and on the way home, it broke! Ive had it less than an hour! My son is not even walking yet, so I had to carry him all the way home, in the rain, there was no return form in the packaging, so ive lost 80 an my child has caught a cold. How is this right?
Published 14 months ago by mell jeffs

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pushchair, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Baby Travel Zeta Vooom - Ocean + Mc Footmuff Blue Stroller Buggy Pushchair From Birth (Baby Product)
I brought this buggy for my 2year old grandson and he loves it.
The hood is the best bit though, as its super generous and comes down low or extra low which is fantastic for cutting out light and bad weather. Little ones are really cozy and protected in this pram.
This buggy is easy to push, easy to fold-up/carry, has a good size shopping basket, is extremely well balanced and doesnt tip over easily and comes in lots of lovely colours too (we are getting a pink one for his sister)!!!
Highly recommend to all :o)

4.0 out of 5 stars Zeta Voomm, 15 Sep 2013
Love this stroller, I bought this for my eight month old boy, he is really comfy in it, the foot muff is fantastic. it looks great, love the extra privacy hood it reclines right back, it folds away really easy, it has every feature my MacLaren stroller I had for my first child had. The only thing I would take one star off for is the wheels they are grand on paths but not great on a bumpy surface it's a pity because everything else is fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars fast and well packaged, 25 Mar 2013
arrived next day perfectly packed no damages to package all nicely packed and friendly delivey man and was no faffing about as ive had previous problems with some couriers on here

5.0 out of 5 stars it is excellent to push and the pocket at the back is ..., 8 July 2014
Bought this pushchair for my 4 month old baby and he absolutely loves it, he is very comfy in it, it is excellent to push and the pocket at the back is great! Was out the other day with it an got caught out in heavy rain and my little boy stayed lovely an dry so it is waterproof too, would highly recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby buggie, 5 May 2014
Bought it for my grandson so we could keep it in the boot of our car. it is convenient looks great and our grandson finds it very comfotable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buggy!, 17 April 2013
Perfect for what i needed. Love the colour. Light and easy to push. Hood is great in summer and winter :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great value stroller, 19 Mar 2013
bought this as a more portable option than our large heavy Icandy, great little stroller, easy to set up and great to push (even for me at 6ft2") rain cover isnt great in a wind but other than that its a great little pram

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 July 2014
Excellent pram.. Come very quickly so easy to put up and down. The hood protects my baby's eyes from the sun so well.. Would defiantly recommend this pram.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Feb 2013
I ordered this pushchair because I wanted something warm for my 4 month old but something light to get on and off the bus and I have to say I absolutely love this pram and so does he for the price it's a bargain the foot mud is really thick fleece material the rain over is quick and easy to put on and off and folds up really small and I like how many levels you can adjust on the seat I love going out with this pram it's so stress free and easy to get around small shops which before with my other pram I couldn't even go in most shops cause I would get I everyone's way would highly recommend
:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 28 July 2013
Good value for money, we paid 69.99. A nice comfy ride for our 8 month girl, either asleep or awake. The pushchair feels sturdy and well made, while being surprising light and easy to push. The pushchair was easy to put together, and all the attachments are easy to put on. It is easy to pop up, we are able to hold our little girl at the same time. The storage for us is more than adequate, with room to keep the rain cover on board aswell. A lovely looking pushchair, and will keep her warm in the winter with the thick fleecy footmuff. A brilliant all rounder.