5.0 out of 5 stars lovely purse
good quality. Bought as a gift a lovely item it is large around 15cm long so plenty of room, also a handy card wallet.
Published on 15 Jan. 2013 by happymamma

Published 1 month ago by peggotty

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely purse, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: SWANKYSWANS Girls Sara Polka Dot Wallet (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars great present, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: SWANKYSWANS Girls Sara Polka Dot Wallet (Shoes)
I bought this purse for my mum for a Christmas present , she had been looking for a purse for a while and she loved the one I found! tonnes of space for cards and receipts and it's really pretty . one to buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable purse but be careful., 4 Sept. 2014
I love the style of this purse; there is so much room for cards, cash, coins, receipts, vouchers, anything really.
I was looking for a purse that had lots of room for cards because all my other cards either had lots of room for card and not a lot of room for cash/coins or had lots of room for cash/coins and not a lot of room for cards; so when I found this one I was pleased that it had both.

However, within 10 days of delivery the fabric that is stitched behind the main card compartment (where the photo slot is) had come unstitched which caused problems with putting anything in the compartment behind the main card compartment. I tried stitching it back together which did not work as I do have a needle strong enough to go through.

In the end I ended up using a heavy duty glue that my dad has for his building works; and even this is not strong enough as it is already pulling away a couple of days later.

All in all, a fashionable purse but be careful you don't rip the fabric or it comes away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy purse needed? get this!, 19 Dec. 2013
This is perfect for all my loyalty cards, bank cards etc. Have the matching bag and looks so good together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy purse, 11 April 2013
Arrived well within stated time. Has plenty of pockets to put things. Nice finish and material. Looks lovely.Fits in most size bags.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good looking with only a slight flaw with coins escaping, 15 July 2014
Very nice design, have been using it for a couple of years now and I find it very sturdy. Mine may be an older version as it differs from the design here as my clasp and zip are also pink polka dot and not brown.

The main problem with it is that the cash section, the divider doesn't come up high enough and so the coins fall to the side of the purse and so when you open it they often all tumble out as they are no longer in the coins section.

Other than that, really great purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PURSE!!!, 24 Jan. 2014
Loved this purse...had the matching red & white satchel for christmas so was chuffed when i found this on the website-perfect!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars ... this colour and spots so I could see it easily - I have a terrible habit of leaving things ..., 21 Dec. 2014
I bought this colour and spots so I could see it easily - I have a terrible habit of leaving things places! That has worked - can't miss it. But the design is poor - I can see the card section COULD have my credit and debit cards falling out in time and the pocket for coins is too tight to get your fingers in to get the coins out. Little space to put vouchers and receipts in.
Very much a cosmetic product; doesn't really function well for day to day use as a purse.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love this wallet, 2 July 2014
I love this wallet, the only problem is that when you open up the zip part you have to be prepared to catch all of your change as the coins come out of the section they go in and are in the size gaps, meaning when you open it they fall out

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, 30 Jun. 2014
Bought this purse for my nan as a surprise. It arrived on the estimated delivery day, you've got space for all your cards, cash & coins, also the red looks beautiful & you wouldn't think it cost that price. Would recommend it too absolutely anybody!