on 17 August 2013
Dear paul I love reading mystery books and this the best mystery book I have read so far hope you carry on writing more mystery books that are even better kind regards Abi
on 20 November 2013
This book is attractive to readers who love mysteries.
Paul Moxham ( the author ) has a great strategy of dragging people into the book. If you find these series great also read the baker street boys. I would recommend for all ages but if you are reading on your on I would say 7+ because of the vocabulary.
I would just like to say thank you Paul Moxham for creating a fabulous book which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Kind regards Sophie
on 11 May 2014
I really enjoyed this short story. It reminded me of reading Secret Seven and Famous Five (both by Enid Blyton) when I was younger. The story was simple but effective when remembered that the children narrate the story. Perfect read for a quick fifteen minutes. I have also read another of these short stories which wasn't so good, so definitely try this one first. Really good :)
on 7 July 2013
This is an exciting thrilling adventure. A must have for young readers and some adults and teenagers. Also bye the other short stories as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
on 14 July 2013
Great stories!!!!they take me back to the carefree days of my childhood.more please!!! I will most certainly buy them.I Most highly recommend them to all in whom the joys of childhood remain.
on 30 March 2015
The story would be ideal for bed times as they are very quick and easy to understand .The story takes unexpected twists making you wonder who did it...
on 24 March 2015
This was a nice short story love these books very interesting story so you don't loose interest you want to see what's on the next page
on 25 February 2013
My daughter thoroughly enjoyed this book and often read aloud to her younger sibling. I would recommend this book. !
on 7 June 2013
This story is superb for all ages especially children it is a real page Turner

I love it so so much
on 17 February 2014
This book was so amazing it is now the 45th time I have read it it is just you know amazing