5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sock
I really love this sock, I use as much as possible, except in very warm conditions. I will definately buy another pair.
Published 17 months ago by greylock

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE: Deceitful description - only 38% merino wool
The sock is soft and nice to wear, but then any sock can be. I bought this sock on the promise of 70% merino wool content, as promised in the description (at the time of purchase, September 2013). In fact it's only 38% merino wool; 59% nylon and 3% spandex.
Published 15 months ago by M

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE: Deceitful description - only 38% merino wool, 7 Sep 2013
Seeing as merino wool is a highly regarded fabric, much in demand, and commanding premium prices, I see this as a deliberate attempt to manipulate online customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sock, 21 July 2013