5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket
This jacket is so bright that I get a little embarrassed sometimes. But since cyclists have to be bright to be seen, I highly recommend it as it can be a life save especially during rain and winter weather. It's a shame they only have XL - as I think I would prefer XXL in order to put it over my work clothes.
Published 11 months ago by Lol

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin
This is a lovely colour but much thinner that I realised. Not sure I will need to zip off the sleeves as would have to be wearing a cami underneath.
Published 4 months ago by Joanne Webb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 12 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 25 Jun 2014
Well received fits well. Wife happy! Good colour too. Good look and suits bike or running needs of the user.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, 22 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing for training on dark nights, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Women's Select Barrier Convertible Jacket (Sports)
No one can miss you running if you are wearing this, light bright and windproof wife looking forward to it getting a little warmer to try it in gilet mode

Pearl Izumi Women's Select Barrier Convertible Jacket - Screaming Yellow, Small