5.0 out of 5 stars adore her, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Spectrum (Say My Name) (Calvin Harris Remix Radio Edit) (MP3 Download)
she is amazing this makes me buzz without the use of any illicit substances she is an amazing writer and vocalist

5.0 out of 5 stars Florence-say my name, 23 April 2014
I am able to play this song on it tunes,I am happy with this purchase, I will buy when I can afford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 26 Sept. 2013
Florence's voice is superb and haunting. Found myself trying to sing along in the car which must have looked somewhat disturbing to other drivers

4.0 out of 5 stars A good tune, 6 Mar. 2013
As stated a "good tune", I like it otherwise I wouldn't buy it. A+ + + + + + +

5.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 5 Mar. 2013
good sound quality so yes it is a good track to buy and would recommend this to anyone wanting this song

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 6 Feb. 2013
I love this song, I've wanted this song for a very long time but couldn't remember the title, now I've got it

5.0 out of 5 stars Florence, 17 Jan. 2013
Great Track, thats why I downloaded it, Sounds Great on my MP3 player, Very quick Download. Would Recommend to anybody

5.0 out of 5 stars They are both in there prime, 9 Jan. 2013
Both artists are in there prime and if they do actually get better than that is absolutely crazy because I think that there music is astonishing.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like you're plugged in!!!, 30 Dec. 2012
This song is classic 'hangover cure'!!!! When you wake up, and the thought of your job does you no favours, put this on full blast in your car or on your ipod or whatever. It will sort you. I love it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars go flo!, 29 Dec. 2012
This track is awesome. I'm a big FATM fan and do like a bit of Calvin Harris as well so knew the combo would be a winner. Really amazing time one you want to repeat again and again.