5.0 out of 5 stars buy the set !!!, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Follow Price Action Trends - Forex Trading System (Kindle Edition)
I have purchased the complete set of these books and found them to be straightforward in plain English and I recommend them to anyone interested in Forex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Nov 2013
I have purchased all of this author's books. These have all been very useful to my understanding of trading FX. All were written simply and easy to follow and I would recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, no fluff, says it exactly how it should be, 13 Oct 2013
After trading for a while and wanting to better my results, having little strategy I've been looking for some advice / books on strategies, however everything seemed to be either for beginners and/or just full of jargon talk, fluff and no real actual proper, useful advice.

Laurentiu has this covered. I keep buying more and more books, and am now testing out the strategies but the most important thing for me, hence why I keep buying more of Laurentiu books, is they actually make a lot of sense to me and my trading style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent strategy, 13 July 2014
I found this strategy easy to understand and the book was well illustrated and the strategy well explained. Definitely a profitable method and easy to set up.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good book, 4 Jun 2014
I have so far purchased three of this author's books. These have all been very useful to my understanding of trading FX. All were written simply and easy to follow and I would recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 29 Jan 2014
Excellent service, quick and easy ordering and delivery via (e-mail), uncomplicated procedure throughout. Well written book worth reading if your new to trading.Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars good and powerful, 31 Dec 2013
This is a MUST READ forex book for any trader. Well written with plenty of illustrations,GREAT BOOK. All traders/investors must read this book. This book is especially useful for individuals who decide to start trading as it shoes the importance of the mind as opposed to the 100's of systems that can be purchased

5.0 out of 5 stars Price Action Trends, 30 Dec 2013
Excellent buy. It has given me a clearer understanding of price action trends & how they can present. It has also given me more confidence in entering and exiting these trades. Simply written and easy to understand. Wish I had found it some time ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Great!, 16 Oct 2013
I have bought all e-books from this author! Great reading and a great strategy! Well worth the price.I have a total different outlook with trading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 5 Oct 2013
Certainly one of the best books regarding Forex trading that I've read. Staight to the point, very well explained and easy to understand. Most importantly, it works !