4.0 out of 5 stars Did what I wanted it to
I was looking for a top that was light weight and got rid of moisture quickly as I was participating in Tough Mudder South East. I was not disappointed as this dried quickly after going through water obstacles and kept me cool in between the running obstacles as it was a very hot day.

I would recommend it.

Size wise - had no problems. I asked for a...
Published 13 months ago by Natalie Doughty

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
quality was ok but size wasn't. Chosen small but far too big and labelled s/m. therefore returned and refund required.
Published 6 months ago by olwen williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Did what I wanted it to, 20 July 2013

I would recommend it.

Size wise - had no problems. I asked for a 12 and a got a 12 and it was slightly loose - just the way I like it.

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first go-to top for running, 18 Oct 2013
I have several different tops for running and these are my first choice every time. I would describe the sizing as a "comfort" fit meaning that it is not tight and the length is good. I have two of these in a size "Small" and one in an "Extra Small". I am a UK size 8-10, bust 34B and usually take a small size in running clothing. The extra small size is a better fit for me however the small size is perfectly fine too, just a little roomier. They are light weight fabric, wick the moisture away very effectively and are super easy to wash and dry. These have been so comfy to wear running through what has been quite a warm summer, I never seem to overheat in these tops unlike some of my other running tops. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 April 2013
Just as on the photo! Long enough, the size is correct, very pleasant soft fabric, good quality! I love this item!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dry fit top, 26 July 2013
As i dont like skin tight tops or clothes this one is perfect, doesnt feel tight and does the job of a dry fit top.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 12 Aug 2013
Just the right length and a good fit (got size 14) not too tight like some tops and nice and cool & light.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 15 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars T-shirt, 19 May 2014
This T-shirt was much thinner than l would have liked but it serves the purpose as l wear it to the gym , it washes well and a comfortable fit , l could have brought a smaller size as the extra large is quite loose .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect running top, 19 April 2014
Good length, light weight and not restrictive in any way yet not baggy and flappy. Quality fabric which washes well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Soooo long!, 19 April 2014
Lovely material, very comfortable, but had to send it back because it is ridiculously long. MUCH longer than it appears in the picture! So if you are tall, this is the t shirt for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars GYM TOP, 17 Mar 2014
I HAVE USED THIS FOR MY GYM SESSIONS EVERY WEEK, AND IT FEELS GOOD. I AM REALLY PLEASED WITH THIS ITEM.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›