4.0 out of 5 stars great deal
This was 12 cheaper than Staples and works well. Do not use the so-caled non brand types a the one I purchased fom Amazon a year ago did not fit my machine the correct cartridge code is essential.
Published 21 months ago by A photographer

2.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Toner Cartridge
Published 22 months ago by S. Fraser

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Toner Cartridge, 15 Feb 2013
S. Fraser "Home Tutor" (Altrincham, UK) - See all my reviews
I've had quite a few arguments with Samsung over the past few years on the subject of consumables. I'm pretty unhappy with the longevity of this product. Rather than print reasonable quality right to the end of the cartridge, as I found with those which fitted my previous Samsung printer (CLX-3185), the print quality from this cartridge became very faded and indistinct prior to expiry. In fact I felt compelled to change it before the toner level indicator hit 0%. Could it be that Samsung are putting less toner into the cartridges to improve profitability? That's just my speculation. I'll see how the next cartridge fares. At £43 a cartridge, I think the buyer has a right to expect better quality than this. I haven't taken this up with Samsung directly, but I'm sure if I did, their response would simply be that the remaining level of toner is 'just a guideline'.
I'll be voting with my feet now that my favourite 'DIY refill supplier' has an engineered a refill process.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't last as long as previous samsung printers I have had, 9 Dec 2013
paul doyle (Athboy, Meath, Ireland) - See all my reviews
My previous colour laser badged dell but made by Samsung easily printed 4 times as many pages as these cartridges. As a teacher using a lot of ink I am getting about 500 pages out of the colour cartridges which is very expensive printing. I'll probably try and buy another printer in the summer.

4.0 out of 5 stars great deal, 5 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Came fast and perfect fit

3.0 out of 5 stars Stupidly expensiv, 19 May 2014
Well, it's fine and is the right toner for the job, but stupidly expensive - probably dearer than Channel No 5 so next time I'll try compatible cartridges when the colour runs out!

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Toner, 29 April 2014
J. B. Bell - See all my reviews
Does the job that it was intended for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 31 Mar 2014
Excellent product - does exactly what it says on the box - usual quality from this supplier, could not have wished for better.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 19 Feb 2014
Not much I can say about toner apart from the fact that I put it in my CLP 365 and it now prints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, 1 Feb 2014
Bought this for my Samsung CLP-365 since it started whining the black toner was low. Does what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Prompt service, 8 Dec 2013
This was my first purchase of the product and I have been delighted with the prompt, courteous and efficient service. I shall definitely recommend the supplier when the opportunity arises!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›