5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for something so cheap!
To start with, I bought this from PC World (sorry Amazon) as I needed a new printer quickly, and it was the same price from PC World for a change.

Published 23 months ago by Tim Riley

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware. Doesn't print borderless.
I was initially very happy with this printer. It was easy to set up, the wireless printing is excellent (including being able to email a document to your printer from anywhere in the world!), and the print quality is good.

Published 19 months ago by Devon

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for something so cheap!, 5 Nov 2012
Tim Riley (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)

First off, if does come with a USB cable so don't fall for that old trick of buying another one. Second off, getting it on the Wireless Network at home took nano seconds. You really don't have to open up the plethora of instruction books... just the Quick Set-Up sheet. The printing is very good and very quick, and the scanning is also as good as my work machine which cost thousands! OK, the Printer Cartridges will need replacing from time to time, but I don't expect to use it much.

And, most importantly of all, it supports Air Print, so I can print from my iPad and iPhone!

All in all, a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars HP PRINTER ALL IN ONE 3055A, 28 Nov 2012
Mr. G. W. Hare "swingman" (Driffield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
Purchased 2 of these printers and I am very pleased with them very easy to set up wireless, no cables required took only 10 minutes to set up printer, speed good would recommend this printer as a good buy for the home and it is a e printer as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware. Doesn't print borderless., 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)

I was a bit puzzled why the print margins were very tight. Page numbers were missed off the bottom of my documents. And then I tried printing photographs and found a 1cm white unprinted band at the bottom of each print.

I contacted HP, thinking there must be a problem with my set up, but they replied that this was normal and the 3055 isn't able to print without a border due to the way the print handling rollers are constructed.

For this reason I returned the printer and upgraded to a different HP model which does do borderless prints.

For basic home printing, this printer is OK, but if you want to print out photos without a white border you'll have to buy another model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great home printer for everyone, 12 Dec 2012
Mr. D. P. Latchford (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
Really impressed with the HP printer it was a pleasure to set up and as another reviewer has said already all you need is the quick start guide to get you on your way.
with in minutes i had the printer unpacked and ink cartridges installed and printing via easy setup wifi network and then via the andorid app on my samsung galaxy ace, all the steps through the setup are nicely prompted on the printer screen and for first setup you will need to use the USB lead and also remember to have your router wireless network key ready (trust me saves time took me longer to find my key than all the rest of the setup process lol )
print quality and speed is excellent i would highly recommend this printer to anyone.
handy tip.
when installing the software remember to un tick those unwanted additional software boxes that clutter up our PC's which on this software disc included the useless bing tool bar browser add on

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Desktop Printer, 28 Nov 2012
R. George (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
Excellent Printer for the money .Easy to install and quick printing what more could you want Much more styish than the last one for Hp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing printer, 25 July 2013
I FoundAFox (cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
fantastic printer.
It prints documents with absolutely no trouble!! DL envelopes no problem (small picture diagram on printer clearly shows orientation) and don't jam. :)
The picture quality of the prints it producers are quite good -to - very good.
It doesn't make much noise and is quite quick at spooling, and taking command to print.
Connectivity is 10 out of 10 I've connected mine wirelessly and it is also connected via usb at same time. my daughters (windows7) connected wirelessly, another computer (windowsXP) which is connected via Lan to router for internet and connected to the printer via usb. No conflicts or problems at all!
If you get a problem perhaps, after installing everything, switch your router off, wait one minute then switch the router back on. The printer will find the wireless connection.
Looks of printer, I'm really not worried what it looks like, as long as it prints.
Sits on top of a tower desktop just right.
Holiest of Holies it seems to not drink ink like a demented person in the desert when he comes across water for the first time in days. And it doesn't seem to want to keep cleaning the print head after every four pages. Halleluiah
update of printer 12/09/13. still works like the day i got it, still printing with the original installed cartridges, having said that it just ran out of black while i'm writing this, but i'm impressed. replacing cartridges is easy.
update of printer 05/11/13 still printing with original installed colour cartridge amazingly. still no requests or need to clean print head, even though maybe a break from using printer for a week. quality of black printing documents very good, as is the colour when needed.
ease of printing 10/10 never fails or freezes with command to print.
i bought another one because i was so impressed with the printer. I wondered if by chance they had got everything right in this great little printer and made a really good one. so that's why i bought another. although now i think the printer may last for quite a while 4 - 5 years maybe more with no trouble.
update of printer.02.12.13 the quality of the scanned photo and finish print of a photo was amazing. also the print from using copy of a photo was amazing. so much so i had to check the back of photo paper to make sure which was original after i had cut and trimmed them.

3-10-14
My Daughter took her own life. i miss her so much so much. my heart is breaking. my life is over. this printer is coming into it's own now, as i print some of the last pictures i have of her. 16 years old.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but a little unreliable, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
I bought this printer a couple of weeks ago and was initially I was really happy with it. It has a nice sleek design, and fits easily on my desk. The installation and set-up was a breeze - you just pop the CD in and register online.

It is quite a noisy printer, but no one I live with has complained so that's not really an issue for me! The only issue I am having with it is that it keeps randomly going 'offline'. The joy of a wireless printer is that you can print things from almost anywhere - I have actually been at University and emailed a document home for printing. This is amazing, when it works.

Recently, it goes offline in the middle of printing a page. It just stops printing and an error message comes up. Helpfully, the advice from HP is "Check the printer is turned on" - thanks for that! Occasionally it goes back online by itself and resumes printing, usually though I have to cancel all of the documents and start again. This is time consuming and frustrating to say the least, and sadly means I can't rely on it when I have deadlines to meet.

It is very good value, easy to use and economic with the ink cartridges. However, what I would love right now is a printer that prints!

1.0 out of 5 stars HP Deskjet - Good printer - bad software, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
Bought and installed this printer about three weeks ago. Printing results are pretty good.

But have noticed something wrong with my PC. Running very slow, keeps going busy, ie ignores user input for between 5 and 10 seconds. After thinking of a virus or the like eventually tracked it down to the HP software that installed itself when I set up the printer. Its like the HP CD contains a virus type thing - and its very hard to get rid of. What it claims to be doing is checking the ink levels in the printer. But if printer is switched off or you have moved your laptop out of wireless range of the printer it seems to get annoyed and slows down your PC. HP support is useless. But found some helpful pages on Google. It seems its a well known problem - except to HP support.

Shame: spoils what otherwise seems to be a good printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 3005A ALL IN ONE PRINTER, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
I BOUGHT THIS PRINTER IN DECEMBER 2012. I SET IT UP IN ABOUT TEN MINUTES (WIRELESS) THE REASON I GOT THIS PRINTER IT CAN PRINT PAPER UP TO 220GSM
ALL IN ALL A VERY GOOD PRINTER. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. VERY HAPPY WITH IT. BERTIE
(PS DELIVERED INSIDE TWO DAYS)

3.0 out of 5 stars good printer, wireless not so good, 21 April 2013
This review is from: HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
Its a good quality printer, easy to set up but once set up and you change the wireless connection (e.g. if you move house like I did) it won't work anymore.

I comes with a usb connection cable so in case your internet doesn't work you can just plug it in and it will work without a problem.

Also the scan/copy option works well for me.

HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer