Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£9.99

on 5 May 2015
great book worth the money learn so much
on 7 April 2015
Very happy with the quality of the book.
on 15 January 2013
I love this book... Delicious, mouthwatering recipes. Clear instruction. Wonderful illustrations, with excellent colour. Great presentation... Utter perfection. Thank you.
on 2 June 2012
Super book with detailed recipes and lots of instruction on how to make tricky products such as puff pasty. Highly recommnend.
on 8 February 2015
my husband loved this book
on 24 April 2015
Very happy with my book.
on 7 September 2012
The book is clearly illustrated with good photographs. The explanations are clear and straight forward, making it easy to understand without the video that has been included in his Dough and Crust books. I found these other two books (especially Dough) to be outstanding and use them all the time. This new book Pastry looks set to be another that I will use a lot. Saying that, I've just been to the supermarket and bought a supply of flour and butter and I am now going to try out some recipes - the only difficulty is knowing which one to start with!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 July 2012
Once you find an author you like, it's really hard to resist buying another one of his tomes! Richard writes in his usual style, which is unfussy and friendly at the same time. The steps are all well laid out, so attempting his recipes is as usual, straightforward. I did have a go at the millefeuilles, which was almost successful...shall try again, I am not deterred!
This time there is no dvd; however, his website has all the clips you could want, so this may be a better (and cheaper) way of publishing his videos.
on 18 August 2012
I was so pleased with this book that I immediately ordered another as a gift for a family member who has quite recently started out on her journey with home cooking. This will be a good book to be able to refer to and also to stretch her abilities.
At the same time I bought this book about bread Dough, the techniques shown are very clear and a little different to many others, this book comes with a useful DVD showing the techniques for bread dough mixing, folding etc.
on 18 November 2014
Despite being written by a professional patissier it is clear, straight forward and easy to follow. There is a good range of recipes which seem achievable. Much as I love opera cakes etc I know my limits are far short of that so was glad nothing like that was in there. It was all aimed at the keen but untrained home cook. If you've never held a rolling pin before try Delia or Mary Berry but if you like baking this is great