5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars

Published 14 months ago by M. E. Davis

2.0 out of 5 stars cake boards, 9 Jan. 2014
M. E. Davis "Mary Davis" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 x 6" Inch Round Silver Cake Board Base 3mm DOUBLE THICK
I ordered these 6" round cake boards and then realised I should have ordered 7" so emailed seller who said 'absolutely no problem to change the size', I waited nothing came, emailed again and was told they had been sent and I'd get them next day or day after, still no boards emailed again and was told they would re-send and I would get them next day or day after and eventually they arrived much later than I was told and, yes they were 7" but SQUARE! Because I had had to wait so long for them I didn't have time to retrun and get more so my round Christmas cakes looked pretty silly on square boards. I will not recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014