on 29 January 2013
How do you review a mug? It's mug shaped, looks like a mug, behaves like a mug and holds liquid like a mug. Must be a mug then...
on 21 February 2013
I bought this for myself as a christmas gift. Love it - I do wish it had come in a tin like many of the Keep Calm mugs do. But nevertheless its a fab mug.
on 6 January 2013
This is a great value mug compared to alot on sale. It is good quality and certainly is a talking point when making a cuppa! Amusing and ideal for your girlie champagne-drinking friends.
on 21 June 2013
Gave this to a friend to celebrate her new job, as she had smashed her previous "keep calm mug", nice item in a great box.
on 8 January 2013
This was an ideal stocking filler for the champagne lover! Arrived promptly and the recipient found it very amusing and useful.
on 1 April 2013
Pleased with item which I ordered as a gift for my sister-in-law's birthday tomorrow. I am sure she will be pleased with it.
on 5 August 2014
Nice as a gift, but the print/transfer motif was a little cheap looking! I suppose that's what you get for the price.
on 13 January 2014
Bought this as a stocking filler for my daughter-in-law - she loves champagne and really loved this mug. Good present
on 19 December 2015
Lovely quality. Thank you!
on 22 July 2014