5.0 out of 5 stars soft and functional, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Filofax Malden Pocket organiser (Office Product)
I spent a ridiculous amount of time to settle on this model of Filofax, looking for information about different models on the Internet. I had been using a lime green Filofax Pocket Piazza for several years, but was getting fed up with its bulkiness. Then I bought a Mini Finchley, which was absolutely lovely, but I found it too small...

Although this Malden Pocket is a Pocket, it feels much thinner than my old Piazza, due to its flexible, soft leather. I've only got this for a few weeks, but it looks like this is a kind of leather which becomes more lovely and snuggled the longer you use it. Initially I wasn't sure about the 'wallet' structure on top as it could add extra thickness. But it's actually OK, and even useful. The colour (purple) is absolutely lovely (less blue than in the amazon pic). There are 4 pockets (plus the wallet opening), and the one on the right hand side could even be used to carry your smartphone!

I use a Pilot Frixion Ball Slim pen for my Malden which fits beautifully in the pen loop (it's an erasable pen from Japan (like myself)).

Having spent my youth in the late 80s & early 90s, I always come back to an analogue scheduling system. Malden will be my mate to keep my otherwise disorganised life relatively organised in the next few years...

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me the Malden fanatic I am today..., 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Filofax Malden Pocket organiser (Office Product)
Love this pocket organiser.. The back pocket is a very nifty idea

As a diary though, I did find it a bit too small... So I've gone up to a personal sized! In a different colour too. But highly recommend the Malden diary as the leather is soft which makes the diary a lot more flexible.

5.0 out of 5 stars foxy!, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Filofax Malden Pocket organiser (Office Product)
Does all the things all filofaxes do, but pleasing in colour and texture. Thought it was a bit shiny when it first arrived but it has grown on me

Filofax Malden Pocket organiser