5.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Hard wearing.
Bought this and another make for my twins. The other make is now tatty and looking very sorry for itself, but this one is still going strong and looks brand new! Would recommend to others.
Published on 1 May 2013 by Mrs K M Domaille

3.0 out of 5 stars good
I bought this for my 6month old as his lips went blue in the pool. This really helps and he enjoys the pool much better now.
Published 17 months ago by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Hard wearing., 1 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars As warm as toast :-), 15 Oct. 2014
This is a lovely wet suit it lovely against baby's skin and doesn't irritate. It opens out fully so you can lay baby straight on it then do it all up by fastening all the Velcro. I have had a more expensive one in the past but found it so ridged even after a year's use! This one how ever we have used This one 6 Times and it has softened it so lovely and keeps my 5 month old lovely and toasty. I had to get this size as he is a big baby already in 6-9 month clothing that just fit so don't think the suit will last till 12 months but fits lovely now with room to grow so will last long enough well worth the money and great price too

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 10 Feb. 2013
i brought this for my 5 month old baby boy and since been wearing it he has been lasting longer in the water as his body heat is warmer than the water.

would recommend deffo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 5 May 2013
My daughter found this wetsuit very easy to use. It fitted perfectly and maintained his body temperature as well as looking really cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 29 Nov. 2013
It may seem a bit clumsy to wear but it really does keep the baby body warm. I was very much impressed after spending 30 min in a pool with my 6-month-old baby and when dressing her, discovering that her body was really warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product. My two year old didn't really like ..., 15 Sept. 2014
Great product. My two year old didn't really like swimming as she got cold very quickly but the suit keeps her warm for longer, now she loves going into the water. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 16 Dec. 2013
This wetsuit is very easy to put on and take off your baby due to the Velcro openings.It keeps my baby warm and he looks cute in the bright colours.Very good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 27 Jan. 2014
easy to put on, good fit, grandson enjoys swimming lessons much more now because he is warm, and the fabric makes me feel safer and more confident holding him in the water

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, warm, 24 Jun. 2013
C R Garnham (York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Easy to put on my daughter and take off prior to wrapping in towel after paddling. Allows us to spend a little more precious time in the pool.