2,923 Reviews
 (2,294)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon have listened to customers in some respects
This cover provides neat, close-fitting protection for your Kindle. The Kindle slots into a moulded plastic tray at the back of the case, with nothing intruding onto the device itself. A section at the bottom of the Kindle is left exposed to allow permanent access to the micro USB port. The front cover is thin and lacks additional padding, but 12 months of carrying a baby...
Published 22 months ago by Seren Ade

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks great, feels...
The cover looks great though it doesn't feel as good in my hands. Maybe I had high expectations but for 30.99, I wouldn't say it was value for money.
Published 22 months ago by Bhavik Dhokia

‹ Previous | 1222 223 224293 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case, 5 Jan 2013
Sarah Kent (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This case is fantastic. It's a gorgeous colour; I love that it's real leather; and the on/off function when you open and close it is great. I am using it with my first kindle, so I realise I have nothing to compare it with, but I would highly recommend it. You really do need a case with a kindle (my mother in law broke two before realising she needed a case), so this is the one you should get.

The only con I would give it is that I had to take my first faulty kindle out of it and it was VERY hard to get it out! I was worried about scratching the kindle, but in theory, you shouldn't have to remove it anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Onyx Black (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite) (Accessory)
bought along with Kindle Paperwhite for my wife (Christmas present) loves them.Cover helps to protect screen looks good ,smart case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 5 Jan 2013
Great Cover which switches the Kindle on/off with opening and shutting of the case,adds weight when holding but great for traveling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit shame about the price, 5 Jan 2013
A perfect fit for the paper white only negative is the expensive price tag. I hope them fabric on the under side of the front cover is as hard wearing as the external leather. Bought the fuchsia which is a nice pink a little duller than barbie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Paperwhite Cover, 5 Jan 2013
Very pleased with this product, better than the first one I had with the band around, this has magnetic catch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 5 Jan 2013
Definitely recommend this cover, lovely colour, lovely texture, magnetic snap is nice as well. The only trouble I found was that when flying, I'm very paranoid about having any electronic devices on. Now when you open the cover of the paperwhite, it's turned on automatically even if it was shut down properly before (by holding the ON key for 7 seconds). But I suppose this is not an issue at all for less paranoid people :) All in all, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the rest, 5 Jan 2013
Didn't like the way other cases seemed to hold the kindle by simply straps across the corners, so i paid a little more for something more secure and it was worth it. The front and back is stiffened leather providing excellent protection and the edge of the kindle is protected completely by a tough rubbery plastic bumper that holds the kindle securely. Love the "wake up" / "sleep" feature associated with the closure magnet.
So in summary, a little pricey but well worth it if you value your kindle and want to look after it for years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, difficult to remove, 5 Jan 2013
Pros:
- stylish
- the kindle fits perfectly
- the wake function is great
- the magnet holds the case tight enough to put it in a bag

Cons:
- overpriced
- very difficult to remove the kindle form the cover - it takes a lot of time and efforts and I think in time the case will be damaged

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect cover, 5 Jan 2013
Hard wearing,snug fit, folds back like a book cover and has magnetic closure. This is a wonderful stylish product to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuchsia leather cover for my Kindle, 5 Jan 2013
Lovely, bright, pretty and protective. They want me to write 15 more words - but what more can I say?

‹ Previous | 1222 223 224293 | Next ›