5.0 out of 5 stars Going Strong!
Published 23 months ago by Ian

1.0 out of 5 stars I must be missing something...
I replaced LEDs for LEDs, and these are NOT 40W-50W (equivalent) replacements! They emit about 60% of the light my other LEDs did (granted my other ones cost £15/each!). I do not see these as a good replacement and would not recommend them to anyone...
Published 20 months ago by C. Beck

5.0 out of 5 stars Going Strong!, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Masione™ Pack of 6 Premium Quality 5W GU10 Cold / Cool White LED Spot Light Bulb Lamp 40w - 50w Equivalent (Kitchen & Home)
When I purchased this item last year, I said that I would come back and let everyone know if these lamps had survived. Well, here I am again! These lamps have been in use for around 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for around 13 months now. I bought them as a trial - to see how good the light output was and, to be honest, half expecting that they wouldn't last more than 10 weeks. As previously stated, the illumination is good - it is a narrower beam than a 50W GU10, and provides (let's say) about 40-45 watt, not 50 watt - but that's not an issue when there are 4 bulbs or more on the fitting. And, as I say, they have lasted! I have been recommending these lamps to others and they are recommending them to their friends, too. Please note that I am speaking about the 'cool white' lamp in this review, which is like (but not the same as 'daylight'); if you choose the 'warm white' (which I have also bought) it does seem to provide less of a light level, maybe around 35-40 watt - but this could simply be that the spot beam is quite narrow and so allows for highlight and more shadowy areas in the room.

5.0 out of 5 stars LED Bulbs, 30 Jan 2013
The bulbs arrived on time and they are great price. I would recommend using this company, as I certainly will be using them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Jun 2014
Bought these for our kitchen and absolutely delighted. They are more than bright enough, though they won't be quite as bright as halogens if that is a concern. Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 Jun 2014
Good light and beam angle. LEDs have minimal heat output compared to halogen bulbs they replaced, which were too hot to handle and failed regularly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright, 3 Dec 2013
I've had 1 flicker and fail, all the others are working fine. I'd buy again but maybe in a 'warmer' colour if available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Service, 8 July 2013
This is the second order I have placed with ATekCity and on both occasions I have received my goods within 3-5 days in perfect condition. This lights are great for our showroom as they give a good natural light and are cost effective to run. They also don't give out heat hot enough to cook on like the others!

5.0 out of 5 stars led, 6 Feb 2013
Absolutely fantastic, quality product. I will add that the beam is narrow and ideal for high ceilings, but on the flip side they will not be for low ceilings! Extremely happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy for ages, 13 Nov 2012
After reading a lot about led lighting i decided to give it a try, so far i've had no trouble from them and the light they give off is actually better than a 50w halogen

1.0 out of 5 stars I must be missing something..., 9 Feb 2013
C. Beck "thecwb" (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars good price., 1 Aug 2014
prompt delivery..good price..now the outside lighting looks great