5.0 out of 5 stars i bought this hp for my son
It was worth the money i played for it and if I have to get another one I will get it from this seller again MANY THANKS jean
Published 15 months ago by jean

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
This PC was advertised as "Like New". In fact I had to replace the battery, and re-fit the memory boards which were in the wrong slots. The hard disk may have come from a Dell. This product appears to have been put together rather than being what it was advertised as.

Nevertheless it has worked and met my needs.
Published 19 months ago by Geoff Rice

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: HP Compaq d530 Convertible Minitower (CMT) Desktop PC - 2.8GHz Intel Pentium 4 - 160GB HDD - 2GB Memory - Windows XP Professional SP3 (Personal Computers)

Nevertheless it has worked and met my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars i bought this hp for my son, 30 Mar. 2014