• Songs

Format: Audio CDChange

on 28 January 2013
Placido Domingo at his best. Lovely music some with other artists. Again good value for money, arrived promptly in good condition.
on 27 February 2013
What a truly wonderful Album from such an outstanding Artist this Album includes many other Artist, you will not be disappointed.
on 31 January 2013
This a a fantastic hit with my mother for her Christmas present.
To have Susan Boyle on there as well did it for her
on 6 January 2013
Great songs, great duets, missing one absolutely fantastic song, but easy to listen to either as background or as focus.
on 18 February 2013
Probably not the best album of Placidos but nevertheless easy listening I listen to it as I am cleaning! Helps motivate
on 29 April 2013
The person I purchased this for loved it and I will buy more from Placido for him. I know that he will appreciate it.
on 4 January 2013
A lovely selection and so beautifully sung. Placidly does it again. A special treat for when you are n your own.
on 13 December 2012
I purchased this CD for the song Parla Più Piano which is one of my all time favourites. Yes, there are only three verses to this song - and repeated twice - so it was a bit disconcerting to hear Placido sing the first verse twice - one after the other - and then the second verse only once. Then we come to What a Wonderful World......mmmmmm shame there was nobody about to tell Placido and son that they had sung the wrong words twice.....I hear babies cry, I watch them grow.....THEY'RE AINT more than I'll ever know?? Oh dear.

Rest of the songs....apart from Bésame Mucho ok but nothing mind blowing......Placido's voice is amazing for his age and knocks a lot of his younger contemporaries into a cocked hat but I prefer him in "Opera Mode"

But what the album is worth having for is the duet with Susan Boyle......From This Moment On. Absolutely stunning. She gives them all a run for their money! If you don't want the whole album, purchase the download of this song.You won't be disappointed.
on 29 January 2013
THE gift was a great success as a Christmas present which was greatly appreciated by the reciever in the UK
on 22 August 2013
Loved this cd especially because the duets made it very easy to listen to. A cd for anyone to enjoy.