on 28 June 2013
This Dyson stair and upholstery tool does the job and is 80% cheaper than the Dyson item. The only criticism is that as the tool has a straight tube attached to the head, instead of an angled tube as per the original, it does not fit comfortably into its housing on the DC07i without some force and effort in repositioning it to fit.
on 31 May 2016
Was a bit suspicious of this - having bought non-dyson hoses before which weren't anywhere near as good. However at only 3 quid this was worth a go - and I'm very pleased. It's almost as good as the Dyson original - and is perfectly usable. Fits great and seems like good quality.
on 15 January 2014
Very happy with this replacement it fits my 07 Dyson perfectly . Great price too.
How ever i have dropped a star as the item is not swivel as stated but fortunately for me that's not a problem.
on 30 January 2014
it fits my Dyson DC07 perfectly - but so far have beeb unable to adjust the swivel head. Not good!
on 7 December 2014
this fits the nozzle of a DC07, but doesn't fit into the storage bit on it. If the listing had stated that it doesn't fit the storage, I'd have looked elsewhere. I've decided to leave it attached to the nozzle, not ideal, but at least I wont lose it there. Quite disappointed with this purchase.
on 20 September 2013
I could not be without it. It is ideal for those places the hoover cannot be reached. You can swivel the head to the left and right so it gets under ledges also.
A bargain for the price. I would recommend this product to all the housewives and house husbands where ever you are.
on 6 February 2014
needed a new attachment but didnt want to pay the earth for it. easy to use and great value for money. vacuum is asgood as new now and was cheaper to replace the parts that to buy a new one.
on 8 August 2013
This is a full 80% cheaper than the Dyson replacement. But be aware that it will not fit a Dyson without an adaptor! The diameter is larger than the standard Dyson tube. Luckily for me I have an adaptor!
on 18 November 2013
I bought ny Dyson about 10yrs ago and quickly broke this part, for some strange reason I never thought of looking on Amazon to replace it. Bought the part and was delivered quickly, as good as the original.
on 25 March 2013
Got this to replace a broken original item - swivel bit was a bit stiff to start with but has loosened, plus fit to vac tube not quite as snug as original but a good shove on sorts it. Bit loose in the carrier indent in the top of the machine but seems to stay in.... all in all worth buying.

See one answered question