5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price!
Been looking all over for a good price for these. So glad I was able to use the Amazon connection to get a good product at a good price.
Published on 14 Aug. 2012 by Jeffrey A. Alkazian

3.0 out of 5 stars They wera out too quickly
I continue to buy these even though I am disappointed by the speed at which the blue strops disintigrate. No one seems to complain about this though....surely I am not the only one!
Published on 27 May 2013 by AlanG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price!, 14 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor Blades - Pack of 8 (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good razors., 12 Feb. 2013
What more can I say? these razors cut with ease and rarely make me bleed as a result of using them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best blades around., 16 Feb. 2013
These are the best shavers and blades around. They are very expensive but seem to last a lot longer and give a flawless shave. I defected to these from mac3 and they are noticeably better. Recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars They wera out too quickly, 27 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Improved proglide blades, 15 Mar. 2015
Having bought the above on the basis of a new better blade more expensive than normal, I have to say that my experience is one of why should the pack cost more than normal because there is no obvious improvement. I have been using the new pro-glide system since last summer when it was launched in USA. The blades purchased then have lasted longer than my recent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A smooth clean shave, 6 Nov. 2014
Mr. S. Holmes - See all my reviews
Having previously used Gillette Mach 3 which originally gave me a good shave
I found I was no longer getting the results I like and part of my face felt like sand paper
I decided to change to Pro Glide
What a difference I now get a close clean shave without razor burn
Being able to order the 8 blades from Amazon saves money

4.0 out of 5 stars Close but not quite close enough, 30 Mar. 2013
Mr. S. Element (Abingdon UK) - See all my reviews
I have never had a real close shave no matter what blades I try but these are probably the best I have had but are a bit pricey in the shops so better to get them on line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 Jan. 2013
A. Lawrence (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
I gave it 5 stars because it does give the best shave a man can get. If you buy it on subscribe and save you save yourself a small fortune.

4.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT VALUE, 31 Dec. 2012
At last I have found somewhere to purchase these blades at a reasonable price. Why are razor blades so expensive?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good blades - especially when on offer, 31 Mar. 2015
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
These are very good blades that produce a clean shave with no nicks, its just a pity that they are so expensive. I have a Gillette and a Wilkinson Sword razor and the price of the blades dictates which one I use. You are supposed to change the blade when the indicator strip wears away, but I am convinced that it dissolves in water so ignore it completely. I can usually get a 4 week shave with each blade. I change it on the 1st of each month as by then you can tell the sharpness is beginning to dull.

I have the power razor but also buy these manual blades as they are identical apart from the colour coordinated lubrication strip. I opt for whichever is the cheapest, you get EXACTLY the same shave.

As of end of March 2015, the blades are half price so have stocked up on them, so this is my choice of the moment in razors.