5.0 out of 5 stars Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Razor blades
Published 2 months ago by Nick Ofield

1.0 out of 5 stars Gillette blades
The reason I rated this product as a 1 was because I dont believe that they were genuine Gillette Baldes, the packaging was not like the normal Gillette blades that I have being purchasing for over 10 years. My husband claimed that they were as if they were blunt giving him cust and dry rashy skin. I have recently purchased more from a different supplier and they are fine
Published 19 months ago by Mrs J Minton

5.0 out of 5 stars Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Razor blades, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Razor Blades - Pack of 4 (Personal Care)
I've been using these for many years. I think they're excellent but in MY head anyway, I do feel that in general this product is a little on the dear side. No? Just me then! So, I'm always on the lookout for 'a deal' where these babies are concerned. Not that any sort of 'deal' is very often forthcoming so one simply has to make the best of it, bite the bullet & go-for-it!
To give you some sort of idea, whatever it is this supplier is currently asking now, in February 2015, I found 'em for a tenner in Tesco. I've signed up for a subscription on Amazon at the minute, saving myself £1.45 on every purchase I make. I continue however to keep my eye open for the next 'deal'. I live in hope!
The blades themselves? Excellent! Well they're Gillette aren't they? Hard to better them in my view. Tell yer what though, I've never understood the Fusion Proglide 'Power' variety. What IS that all about? If this product carries the word Manual within it, I can only assume that the powered variety are bordering along the lines of being Automatic.... I prefer to continue to use the power of my elbow and upper-arm so as to provide the energy for my morning shave. It is after all, the only bit of exercise I get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic razer, 26 Dec. 2013
This razer is very smooth, cuts really closely and each blade lasts about 2 weeks shaving every 2-3 days. Great value on amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Aug. 2013
Best blades I have ever used. They also give you a better smother shave, they last longer than any other blade I have used too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gillette blades, 26 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ProGlide razor, 22 Dec. 2013
D. A. Davidson (Kent England) - See all my reviews
Very smooth last a long time half the price of the local shops. Easy to use and fits my razor well would recommend it again

5.0 out of 5 stars proglide blades., 18 July 2013
Gillette fusion proglide blades are the best yet.You don't even fell the blades it gives a very smooth shave the best yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are good, 17 July 2013
My husband uses only them, never complained which means they are good and do what they should . He is a man of fewer words :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband was dead chuffed!, 2 May 2013
My husband has a cabinet full of retired razor handles because its cheaper to buy a new razor on offer than it is to buy blades. This pack solved the probelm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shave, excellent price!, 13 Mar. 2015
Amazon is by far the cheapest place to bay these blades, almost half price when compared to supermarkets. I find that these blades provide an excellent shave, very close and smooth. I use these blades on the proglide power styler, it works out much cheaper to use manual replacement blades over the power blades as they are almost identical other than the fact the colour is slightly different and that the power blades have a 'micro comb' which I find makes no difference at all to the shave.

Each blade lasts up to 6 weeks providing that after each use they are thoroughly rinsed under the tap, then shaken to remove excess water and then stored in an air tight container with a desiccant pack to completely dry the blade to prevent them from prematurely dulling.

4.0 out of 5 stars So expensive... But so good, 8 Nov. 2014
MyKeyReviews (Hampshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I'm very stubborn when it comes to buying more razor heads as they're just so expensive... Anyone else try to make one head last for one, maybe two months? I hope it's not just me who does.

Cost aside, I love the ProGlide heads. I always get satisfactory results when shaving and rarely do I get cuts (I use to shave my beard and head).

As for that one precision blade on the rear, I use it quite often for my sideburns with great results too.

If you want a great shave, ProGlide is the way to go!