Colour: Red|Change
Price:£149.99+ Free shipping

on 20 October 2012
This is my first food processor and I bought it after reading which review. I found the instruction manual not up to standard. In the manual it is shown that there are two discs which come with the machine , but in fact there is only one reversible disc which comes with the machine. It does not tell you anywhere where the spindle which supports the disc is kept. After fidgeting around for hours I was able to remove the 'c ' shaped plastic ( the size of a lentil) from the whisk in order to free what looks like the disc support. One would have to be very careful one does not lose the 'lentil'which is easily done. I am struggling to see how I can fit the small bowl and blade as the Instructions are not very clear. I tried Magimix website which has no further information than what I am already given. If some one wants to give me further instructions I would be grateful. As far as the product is concerned it looks good and I have used the machine with the big bowl which was fine. If any other users who figured out how to operate this machine please tell me.

I managed to speak to someone from Magimix and they sent me one of the parts which was missing. Now I am able to use this machine without any problems. In fact I use it daily for chopping and mixing. No problems so far. Happy with the buy.
on 4 August 2014
I recently bought both this and the blender used from Amazon Warehouse Deals and I plan to add to both reviews as I use the products for different purposes and over the life of the product.

When I first unpacked this, I was in awe at the number of accessories. The manual, when compared with the manual for Magimix's blender, is hard to follow and less intuitive. Washing everything before the first use took a while.

First use: Blade
the manual says to use the mini bowl for small things like onions. I chopped and added half a red onion and some soft ingredients before switching it on, first in Pulse mode and then in Auto. The onion half sat above the blades and I had to transfer everything to the main bowl for chopping. Not the fault of Magimix, I must say, but I was a bit surprised.

The auto mode also stays on continuously, as there are no pre-set programmes that switch off after 60 seconds, unlike the blender.

Still, the main bowl did a fine job and it was easy to clean afterwards!

Second use: Slicing disc

The Magimix did a fine job of slicing larger items such as sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. but be mindful that the feed tube is not large enough to accommodate an entire tomato or sweet potato. Smaller items such as herbs were not well sliced but this may be because they were wet; I expect dry herbs slice better, and don't get trapped in the nooks of the disc.
on 10 December 2014
Bought this a just over a year ago. Very useful size when cooking for smaller numbers. My gripe with it is that although the motor is guaranteed for five years, the plastic above it is not very robust. The locking mechanism has broken twice and I don't use it heavily, less than once a week. For that reason I would say buy a different brand. I bought my daughter a John Lewis one three years ago, very heavy use as she has a young family, and nothing has chipped off or broken.
on 27 November 2014
Brilliant piece of kit - and very quiet too!
on 23 February 2014
Purchased for my daughter as a xmas pressie and she is more than impressed with it. Handy attachment for making small amounts - ideal for making Thai paste for e.g. other attachments not yet used including an egg whisk.
on 28 September 2015
Great, compact version of the larger size processor. Excellent if you are short on space, and also if you are actually using it to make food for one or two rather than a large group.
on 11 May 2014
also supplied some more romantic presents (!) but this is what she really wanted. has brought out the inner domestic goddess. easy to use (i understand) and clean (v important)
on 6 October 2015
Wow! I love this little beauty! I use mine to make smoothies every day, thick and gooey chia bites and almond butter as well as grating and slicing vege. Perfect.
on 21 August 2014
Good, solid, reliable...and a great colour. If there are only two of you, or you only want to use it occasionally, this is ideal.
on 21 July 2014
The best food processor we have used. do not have second thoughts, just buy it and use it and see the excellence!