5.0 out of 5 stars Great board for the Price!!
Needed a low profile PCI-Express card for a mate's dell, which had toasted the old card (lack of air-vent cleaning!!!) Found this really simple to install, really cheap for the performance,and it gave my mate's son the chance to play some decent PC games at last!!!
Published 22 months ago by chasjazz

3.0 out of 5 stars Tis grand.
Cheap and cheerful hdmi connection to watch movies on my lcd tv.
I only really bought it for that purpose, nothing more, nothing less. And it does the job nicely.
It isnt that loud either so if you want to build a quiet pc, its worth giving it a look.
Published 19 months ago by Mr. David Murphy

‹ Previous | 14 5 611 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus geforce 210, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Asus GeForce 210 Nvidia Graphics Card (1GB DDR3, PCI Express 2.0, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort, DirectX 11.0, OpenGL 4.2, Dust-Proof Fan) (Electronics)
its not best gpu ever but for me its really great easy to install easy to use highly recommend this card for no gamer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug and play, 21 Feb 2014
Arrived quickly and pluged in. The Inspiron 560 opened it's eye and is even quicker now with the 1Gb . quick clean done.
Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Dec 2013
I wanted a replacement graphics card for my old failing card. I mostly use the computer for photos and drawing I play the odd game the picture quality vastly improved

3.0 out of 5 stars Asus GeForce210, 28 Nov 2013
Took a while to install as the drivers didn't want to load from the disk, but got it up and running after an hour or so.
I don't use it for gaming, just viewing my photos etc at high resolution- I've got it set on the maximum setting and using a high def. monitor with a DVI cable. The system has just crashed today while viewing a u-tube video (about 2 weeks after install) with a blue screen error warning-(remove any recently installed hardware etc)
I don't know if it's down to the card or not, but it's the only recently installed hardware, besides the HD monitor, and only the second time (in almost 3 years that I've had a blue screen error on this PC.
Later.. Updated the drivers from the website and turned the resolution down a few clicks. Still better than my onboard graphics but had no further problems, all running ok.
Update..
Well a few months later my Hard drive packed up and sooner than replace it myself I put my PC into the local computer shop. They fitted a new drive and loaded all the latest drivers. I told them about the problems I'd had with the graphics card and they commented that they'd updated the drivers and that problem would not recur. Sure enough I've had no further problems with the system crashing since then.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good low cost video card, 6 Nov 2013
Quick delivery, quick and easy installation with the low profile fixing brackets. Good video results. A good low cost video card.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for not much money., 4 Nov 2013
John Taylor (S.E. Wales) - See all my reviews
It is well made, does what it says on the box, and is very cheap.
Performance in Office, e-mail, and undemanding games is fine.
But it is about the slowest of the 210 series cards, and won't play games that rely on video.
As a performer, it doesn't rate more than three stars. But at just over £20, it is still a good buy if it suits your computer use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 21 Oct 2013
M. Alden (UK) - See all my reviews
Got into World of Tanks and old graphics card could not cut it. Winning a lot more. But when I get blown up it looks fantastic LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 April 2013
Great graphics and it was easy to install

no problem and it sounds not so much

Asus is the best

5.0 out of 5 stars GeForce210 Nvidia Graphics Card, 17 Mar 2013
I needed to upgrade my PC to accept a DVI-D connection to the new monitor I am not a gamer but this at the price does the job very well indeed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 15 Dec 2012
Bought this for a basic PC which struggled to perform properly on my games. While it does not support complex graphics it does heighten playing modest games. Raised windows experince Graphics rating from 3.2 to 4.4. For £21 it"s a fair buy. It arrived properly packed with all the bits needed and although i did not specify quick delivery it arrived within 2 days of ordering. Worked immediately.

‹ Previous | 14 5 611 | Next ›