5.0 out of 5 stars Great board for the Price!!
Needed a low profile PCI-Express card for a mate's dell, which had toasted the old card (lack of air-vent cleaning!!!) Found this really simple to install, really cheap for the performance,and it gave my mate's son the chance to play some decent PC games at last!!!
Published 18 months ago by chasjazz

3.0 out of 5 stars Tis grand.
Cheap and cheerful hdmi connection to watch movies on my lcd tv.
I only really bought it for that purpose, nothing more, nothing less. And it does the job nicely.
It isnt that loud either so if you want to build a quiet pc, its worth giving it a look.
Published 15 months ago by Mr. David Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board for the Price!!, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Asus GeForce 210 Nvidia Graphics Card (1GB DDR3, PCI Express 2.0, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort, DirectX 11.0, OpenGL 4.2, Dust-Proof Fan) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to install and works great., 17 April 2013
This is the first graphics card I have bought and I am very impressed, it was delivered quick, it was easy to install and works a treat. Well worth the money and would highly recommend to someone on a budget.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tis grand., 8 April 2013
Cheap and cheerful hdmi connection to watch movies on my lcd tv.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for space saving, 24 Oct 2013
Martin Loughlin (Belfast) - See all my reviews
got it to replace my 8600gt. obviously not like for like but i don't game on the system i installed it to so game performance doesn't matter at this point. it has three different out ports, VGA, DVI and HDMI and unlike the 8600 it will output sound to the TV if i want it to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a few weird experiences, 16 July 2013
First off, I got this for an OLD Dell PC with a PCIEX16 1.1 Slot. I read about backwards compatibility of 2.0 cards and I'm proud to confirm the rumors as true.

It works well, the TV shows the image but for the first time I installed It the image wouldn't come through. At all. I restarted and the HDMI worked as expected.

Also the fan can get slightly noisy at times but only if you are actually listening for it.

Shame the CD with included drivers is Windows only.

Other than a few quirks, it works well and the image is clear. Haven't tested games yet but all the day-to-day stuff seems to work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Mar 2014
I don't know alot about computers but was told that my computer needed a new a new graphics card by PC world engineers. They quoted 100. Bought this and fitted it myself, it was so easy i was amazed. Works perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of kit, 11 April 2013
Mrs. K. Thornton (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is fantastic. I needed a new one after my old one broke down, so easy to understand and install, even someone with not much experience of fitting graphics cards should be able to do this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good upgrade for a HD monitor, 27 Mar 2014
Finally my wife encouraged me to splash out on a 27inch HD monitor after I have been squinting at my 19
LCD screen for years. This graphics card has all the sockets you will need, VGA, DVI and HDMI, to connect
two or three monitors if thats what you need. I can easily switch from my HD monitor(DVI) to our TV (HDMI)
from the desktop, or use both if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit & excellent value, 12 Jan 2014
Bought as a replacement for a failing oem graphics card. Easy to fit and works well in my HP media centre desk top. Note that you may have to alter a setting in the PC setup to default to the onboard sound system if you are not using the graphic card's HDMI port. This happened to me but was easy to fix once I realised what was happening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved my computer performance., 8 Jun 2014
C. Hanna - See all my reviews
Bought to replace motherboard graphics and improve performance. Also provides HDMI and the DVI output for my 2nd monitor as motherboard had VGA + Display Port. Pleased so far.