1,546 Reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin cotton and poorly made
Published 21 months ago by PuckerFactor

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value for money, 14 Nov 2012
Don Ramsey (Calford Green, Suffolk) - See all my reviews
I bought my first raglan "Fruit of the Loom" sweatshirt more than 3 years ago, and I only looked to replace it because I had got paint stains on it! I was surprised and delighted to discover that they were available from Amazon in a wide range of colours. At the price, £8 including delivery, I wondered whether they were a cheap imitation of the original, as I had noticed that similar "Fruit of the Loom" sweatshirts were available from other vendors with a different cotton content.
I needn't have worried: I decided to buy two, and both are the same quality and style as my original. How do they do it at this price point?? A real bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Polo shirt around!, 18 Oct 2011
I ordered six of these polos to embroider a logo on myself and I can't praise them enough. The colour was right, the fabric was right and they embroidered beautifully - and best of all, they've machine washed fine too! The only minor criticism is that they size a bit big - in future we'll all be ordering a size down from what we thought we needed! (But being a size smaller MUST be a bonus :-))

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic `Every day' wear!, 2 Oct 2009
I purchased one of these sweat shirts because they were similar to another Fruit of the Loom sweat shirt I was given as a present from America. I was so pleased I brought several more. The sweats are comfortable, not too warm for in the house, but warm enough to go out and about. They wash beautifully on a wool wash and do not shrink or go fluffy or pilled.They are a good length and they sit nicely on your body so they look smart. I am delighted with the grey, blue and maroon ones I have. `My favourite jumpers' would not be too strong an accolade for them. My friends have all commented on the fit and quality of these sweatshirts but I wouldn't give them away! Jay Tozer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweatshirts for the old school, 10 Jun 2009
Mr (Middlesbrough England) - See all my reviews
I don't know how they make these sweatshirts for the price they charge. Being one of the old school, I like sweatshirts tight at the cuffs and at the waist, these fit the bill perfectly. They are comfortable, generous in size, i.e. they cover my beer belly, and the service which accompanies them is excellent. Recommended wholeheartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars SkateSlime Sweatshirts, 31 Mar 2009
Pushkin (Pinner, Middx, UK) - See all my reviews
These sweatshirts are such good value, lovely deep colours, I bought two in purple and they are very comfy and cosy to wear. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's Raglan Sleeve Crew Neck Sweatshirt (Apparel)
I've been looking on the high street for this type of sweatshirt but found that the quality in the price rage wasn't very high, as I've purchased "Fruit of the Loom" products before I was confident that this product would be of a high standard, I wasn't disappointed. The sweatshirt arrived on the earliest estimated delivery date (a surprise as it was sent via Royal Mail) and I was very pleased with the item, being well made and of suburb quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin cotton and poorly made, 8 Feb 2013
I have been buying Fruit of the Loom clothing in the USA for many years and the cotton is thicker and durable and better made. I doubt this is really a genuine Fruit of the Loom product. I've noticed that cotton clothing in general is a lot thinner and lighter in Europe. This product is poorly made. The stitching is terrible!...The sleeves taper drastically to the cuff. The cuff is very light and the stitching is already coming apart right out of the package. It seems smaller than most XL's I own. I guess you get what you pay for. Spend a little more and get better quality...Ordered on Sunday arrived on Friday...Wow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Raglan Sleeve Sweatshirt Jumper, 15 Nov 2012
This product was received very quickly, is of good quality & as described. Comes in a wide variety of colours & is good value for money. I also ordered a Long sleeve T-shirt from the same company, which was of the same standard. There was a mistake made with my order - I contacted the seller, whom replied quickly, apologising for their error. I did not have to return the wrong item & they sent me the correct item very quickly. Good customer service. I would recommend them & would certainly use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweatshirt, 23 Oct 2011
Good service and a good product. The sweatshirt is a good relaxed fit and the length and colour is also great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweatshirt, 23 Jan 2012
I am so pleased with this sweatshirt. The quality of it is excellent and the low price makes it excellent value for money.