on 9 April 2013
Fruit of the loom never disappoints when it comes to quality. The last bunch of tshirts I bought for my husband, after a few months you could read the newspaper through them they went so thin. These are a nice heavy gauge cotton, very very good quality. Wash/iron easily too. Perfect.
on 23 April 2013
Have tended to go for fruit of the loom t-shirts for my husband for some time now, they are very good value, wash really well, don't shrink. Yes I would recommend to people considering purchasing
on 30 April 2013
FANTASTIC buy, 5 t shirts for that price is amazing, they fit perfect they are thick well worth the £11 there that good im buying more, 100% recommend to you all, and very fast delivery
on 20 May 2014
The t shirts are way too small for me,& yes I am a large normally,I will not be ordering any F.O.T.L. products in the near future,even though they sent me a 5pack,I wud have preffered 2 that were of good quality,than the 5 that I received.
on 16 April 2015
T shirts are okay not what I expected... One t-shirt stitch came undone... Under both armpits... T-shirts are rough and haven't got soft touch... Not worthwhile paying for.... Rather should have looked for other dealers who sell these sort of T-shirts... If i were to buy it from Asda it would hve been much Cheaper and much better quality... So NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL.
on 15 June 2015
5 pack. 5 start quality. 5 stars fit. Five start style. 5 stars value. If you like or require plaint t-shirts, look no further. I'm a lover of plain T's with my distressed jeans and Docs or Timberland boots and I have found it difficult in the past to find any good quality, nicely fitting plain T's. So this is a revelation for me. I'll be back for a batch of just plain whites too. Superb.
on 1 March 2015
These were not fruit of the loom as they were advertised. They were made by gildan and are a lot thinner cotton of inferior quality.
I couldn't be bothered to return them as I do not have the time or energy.
on 17 January 2015
These were Christmas presents for my husband. They seem to wash well, I had two issues with them (which is a neutral point): there are many loose threads on these shirts, so if you pull on one of the threads, a seam might come undone. The other issue is when the package arrived, the shirts were rolled up like a burrito so they had to be refolded to make them look presentable. Otherwise, the shirts are a nice quality. I would recommend them.
on 15 April 2016
I bought the small size, and I can confirm without any shadow of a doubt that they do shrink in the tumble dryer!!! Was bought for night time wear for my son and they are now the same size as the age 10/11 T shirts bought from Primark (which are also tumble dried). Have now ordered some medium ones to see if they will fit after washing and drying as I'm not going to stop putting them in the dryer, will just need to find the size! Material is not as soft as would have been expected, but isn't harsh or anything. For the price a good buy - once I have found the right size!
Update - I then bought the medium size, washed and tumble dried. These came out of the dryer about the same size as the original small ones! So both lots I bought shrunk quite a lot, even though the care label says you can tumble dry! Not particularly soft material, if anything the medium size ones were even less soft than the original lot I bought. Still pretty good value for the price, but be warned - if they fit, don't tumble dry otherwise they won't fit again!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 August 2015
Excellent quality T-Shirts at a fantastic price. I have bought Fruit of the Loom stuff before, but found them hard to come by on the High Street. The T-Shirts are not the paper thin variety that you find on sale for at quadruple the price and will last much longer. Highly recommended.