on 17 July 2015
Very happy. Good price and works as it should do.
on 30 September 2015
Before i bought the macbook pro, I was a huge lover of windows and android devices. But I've been using this laptop for the past two years, and I can tell you it is one resilient baby. no problem with viruses AT ALL! Yes, you get a few problems here and there, but just ask apple services to help, and you're good to go again. One thing I do have to comment on is their chargers-they have to be taken care of properly! I dont think its exclusive to apple's macs either because the rest of my family have iphones, and their chargers constantly stop working!
on 8 April 2015
Spot on, first Mac and have not been disappointed!!
on 14 June 2016
nothing to comment. a mac is a mac.
on 1 September 2015
I bought my Macbook Pro from Classy Products and it did not start out of the box as I expected. I am in the middle of installing the OS from the web. Luckily I had another computer that I used to research what to do to problem solve the Macbook Pro.

Also the delivery from Classy Products took two weeks.

The product is good once you get it going, but beware that you need to do some work to get it going.
on 9 May 2015
A Grade
Excellent! Thank you
on 24 April 2013
This macbook works great, the display is crystal clear, the performance is smooth. Please take this word of advice though do not get the LUPO 10 port usb hub and power it with a power adapter, because if you connect it, it may fry a usb port on your macbook.
on 19 February 2015
nice computer quick delivery
on 16 February 2015
Excellent laptop worth the money.
on 9 April 2013
awesomeness... you will want an iphone to go with it tho!
oooo, & it does get rather cold it being all metal n that. so i highly recommend a case to keep it warm and preserve battery life. for the first week or 2, i was noticing that if i charged it up then left it by my slightly open window (cos thats where my desk is) the charge was going down to 73-78% by the morning. i started freaking out and wondering whether the battery was faulty. so then i charged it up and left it slightly near the radiator instead and by the next morning the battery was 93% :) so i got a case and now it keeps it charge over night and last for 6 to 7 and half hours everyday :) everything else is amazing. my boyfriend thinks 10.8 is way better than his 10.5.. mwahaha.