on 29 September 2013
I am really enjoying using this book to plan out my observations rather than just take the telescope out and observe at random. I find it works well in conjunction with a monthly magazine which keeps you up to date on new occurrences. There are many new things I have not observed before included in the book as well as old favourites and I find it well written and well structured.

It was brought for me as a birthday present by my workmates in a call centre and I am forever being asked how many objects I have observed! So not only is it helping me with my interest but it is also encouraging lots of other people to find out a bit more about Astronomy.
on 16 February 2016
A must have for all regardless of ability. A month by month guide to virtually all that is available to see through an amateur telescopes. Deep Sky Objects, Galaxies, Nebulas, Binary stars & so very much more. Detailed info on location & includes co-ordinates if required. loved the fact it was month by month rather than just a concise list. Will allow beginners to set goals a little at a time, spread throughout the year, rather than be completely overwhelmed by one exhaustive list. Great book for all abilities.