on 24 May 2014
This is definitely one of my favourite watches. This minimalist design is elegant and the rose gold colour looks very well on tanned skins. This looks well whether you wear it in formal suit or just casual smart look. But one must be careful when you swing your arm, when you get one scratches, it stands out like a sore thumb and it still annoys me to this day. Okay one bad point is sometimes I do get a second delay to figure out whether left side or right side is the clock, but when you buy a watch like this it is mainly for a fashion statement and less emphasis on time keep.
on 11 February 2014
Looses five minutes every hour, useless and after buying from daily deals at 36 seeing it at 31 breaks my heart. Bad buy Amazon s.a.r.l second time, last time you sent me watch with broken arm and this time a watch that doesn't work.
on 2 July 2014
It was a gift for someone and they loved it. Good size. Would recommend to anyone looking for a bargin watch of a known brand name.
on 23 February 2014
Nice colour! Good value for money. I would recommend it anytime, ladies treat your men to this fantastic offer wow!
on 12 July 2014
nice product with safe dlivery
on 2 July 2014
Great piece of kit.
on 6 February 2014
For once Amazon completely let me down. Unable to deliver to my office that has 24/7 opening. A bit strange in my book.