VINE VOICEon 6 April 2015
Samsung washing machine comes with a five year warranty, and 10 years on the motor

On the washing machine the timing device can be set for when you want to start the washing. We Like the facility to manually control for different fabrics. In terms of capacity it is big enough for a family of 4 with 2 or 3 washes per week compared to the 5 we used to do. The door opens up more, compared to some other washing machines we have had in the past. The wide opening is great for bulky bath towels. In terms of price it is a little bit more expensive, but for what it does it is worth it. The wash cycle is very good especially for large towels and quilts. The spin drying is very quiet compared to our last machine. There is hardly any vibration.

All in all we are happy - that said we have only had it for a short while. Will update review, if matters change. Lastly best to shop around as the price can vary quite a bit.

on 25 June 2013
What an excellent machine, it does every programme quietly & efficiently. The programme times are much quicker than my last machine. The drum is Huge, & even with a large load does not vibrate. I would certainly recommend this easy to use all singing & dancing machine.
on 6 October 2013
The machine has a large capacity for its overall size allowing quilts and larger items to be washed The door is large The machine is easy to use.
on 6 June 2014
I love this washing machine, I have four children so it's great to hVe such a big drum. It has a child lock when it is on to fix the settings and It plays music when finished though you can easily take this setting off. My only would like is a lock on the machine when not in use as my toddler likes opening the door.
on 17 April 2016
My machine has broken down three times in three years each time displaying the same "3e" fault. Each breakdown requires the replacement of the motherboard of the machine. Samsung are refusing to deal with this as a continuing fault and say it is out of warranty, electrical discount uk are refusing to give me my money back. Don't buy a Samsung washing machine, if it breaks hey truly will not look after you, and don't buy from electrical discount uk.
on 20 May 2015
Don't buy this machine! I bought one 2.5 year's ago and it has just broken down. I tried to claim on the extended 5 year warranty that it was sold with and Samsung have refused to honour the warranty because I can't provide evidence that it was registered. Their customer service has been appalling. I spent 15 minutes on hold the first time I called and 30 minutes just logging details. Their email responses have been dismissive and totally unhelpful. A machine that costs this much money should not break down after just 2.5 years and yet they just don't want to know. I won't be buying any more Samsung products! The other reviews were written shortly after purchase when the machine does work well. I wonder how many of them have now broken down?
on 31 October 2015
Wow so quiet. It plays tunes too!
on 22 January 2014
Very good machine,works perfectly as discribed. I will buy any of thier product when in need.It saves energy as well,well done.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 September 2015
Works well - just as hoped.
on 4 December 2014
This is an excellent machine and frankly deserves 5*'s. The drum capacity is very large, it washes very well and with VRT is also quiet.

Why then only 3* rating? The child lock! It is ridiculous!! When the child lock is engaged all machine functions and buttons are disabled except the POWER button. So my little ones have great fun switching the machine off mid cycle, grrr. Now the machine does remember mostly where it was in the cycle and after the machine has been switched back on and the child lock disabled and the machine restarted and child lock re enabled the machine just restarts the last job it was mid way through running. That is until the little terrors switch the damn thing off again!!! So now during the washing the machine needs to be guarded. Samsung you clearly think this is very funny!!! And it has ruined a very good purchase for me.