5.0 out of 5 stars Review
This is a first class product at an excellent price and was delivered promptly. Easy to fix and use. What more do you want!
Published 9 months ago by Mr. John R. D. Morley

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!
I'm really disappointed in this product. I bought it for the microphone to use with my smartphone sat nav so I could hear it when the radio was on but the microphone is really temperamental and doesn't always work. The other main drawback is that the suction pad just does not work so the machine won't stick to the dashboard and I can't actually use this at all...
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: iGrip Made for iPhone In-Car Phone Holder with SIRF III GPS and Bluetooth Hands-Free Speaker for Apple iPhone 3 / 3G / 4 / 4S and 3rd / 4th Generation iPod Touch (Accessory)

The only benefit I have is that I've paid £30 for an incar charger which I already have. The whole unit seems plasticky and not solid at all :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 10 Mar 2014
Mr. John R. D. Morley (Wales) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars iGrip for iPhone, 25 Feb 2014
Instantly noticed the enhanced satellite tracking ability so even in bad weather it keeps tracking your route. Fits to screen very securely ( as long as screen is clean ). Holds phone solidly & easy to put phone in cradle or take out.Bluetooth handsfree works well & loud enough for most phone calls but not quite loud enough if playing music through it. Portrait or Landscape aspect option is handy as is charging facility. Gr8 Buy !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Navigator couple, 9 Jan 2014
With Tom Tom on my i-Phone 4S this enhances its ability making it better than my dedicated Sat Nav and giving me hands-free calling and music via Blue Tooth as well!

2.0 out of 5 stars not very loud., 11 Aug 2014
rossyb "r.breslin" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Not very good speaker not very loud and stopped working after just over three months,, out of warranty date.