5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, dry, trotters ... Ahhhhh!
These are seriously good boots. They are easy to put on and the cleats don't seem to hold shingle, as many other boots do. The inner sole is well padded and comfortable.
Published on 14 Jan 2012 by Mr. N. Taxil-webber

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy
I bought these in Spring. They look good and are very warm and comfortable. However, after a few weeks of occasional use they developed a split in the sole. They are no longer waterproof so effectively worthless.

Published 10 months ago by Annie

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, 16 Sep 2013

I contacted the seller but have not received the courtesy of a response which is extremely poor customer service. If you want a good quality product that lasts more than a few weeks buy elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, dry, trotters ... Ahhhhh!, 14 Jan 2012
Mr. N. Taxil-webber "Walnut" (Diss, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
The only criticism is that the sizing seems a little off. I am usually a size 10 but had to get a size 12 pair - which only just fit me! Anyway, these are great for dog walking and the like. With potential for some more horrible weather on the way, buy a pair - you won't be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars 'S'no use to anyone!, 23 Nov 2013
First of all let me say that I must agree with other reviewers that these boots, on the surface at least, look well-made and durable. All I can say is as with people, so with snow boots - beware of the superficially attractive! My first comment is, to be fair, no reflection on the boots themselves, but if you are unwise enough to buy a pair of these boots after this review, think twice about getting a size larger as recommended by some. I normally take an 8 but bought a 9 to allow for thicker socks, etc. Even with two thick pairs of walking socks they are still too big and I wish I had gone for my usual size. My first criticism is that the zip constantly snags on the lining! Not what you need when you are rushing around in the morning getting ready to take the dog for a walk before work! The most serious complaint, however, is that they have sprung a leak already, and I only bought them on 16th October 2013! (Not from this seller, I should add.) I have to have waterproof boots for winter dog-walking so now awaiting the next pair ('Klobba' Trail Boots from eBay; well, they looked superficially attractive, you see....)

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 20 Feb 2012
Nice warm comfy boots bought for my son. Only downside is they are a little heavy so he tends to drag his feet along rather than step. He slips them on and off easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snow Boot, 5 Dec 2011
R. Gardner "Corriebob" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I've had these on since they arrived and they have now been properly tested in wet and snowy conditions. I find they are easy to put on, very
comfortable with a good warm lining to make you feel cosy. It is essentially a rubber boot with a fabric top which makes them easier to walk in and decidedly more comfortable than a pair of wellies..I found them broad enough for my feet but I take a wide fitting. If you required a narrower fitting you would have to wear thick socks...Good value for money...

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted 2weeks before they fell apart --- Woof Wear Easy Close Short Boots are the ones you want!, 8 Dec 2013
Bought these for dog walking, nice and warm but the insides have worn out after wearing them for only two weeks and they have developed a tear in the back of one of them, probably from kicking them off but they should be better than this. My search continues. Moral is you get what you payfor.

Woof Wear Easy Close Short Boots Adults and Childs sizes Yard Mucker Boot are the ones you want!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal and Comfortable, 28 July 2013
Arrived on time, excellent fit, bought two sizes in case have kept other pair for myself as so impressed all ready for next years ski-ing season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow boots, 18 July 2013
D. Jones "SNOWDON" (BIRMINGHAM) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with the boots, for they are well made, stylish and seemed to survived total immersion in muddy water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent boots, 24 Dec 2012
Arrived quickly and seem to be made well. Warm boots. My ankles move around in the boots a lot when I walk but that's probably just because of the size of my ankles so I'm not going to mark down the review as the boots themselves are fine. Try these on in a shop first if you are thin or have smaller ankles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 17 Jan 2014
S. Blackwood "The Love Doktor" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Comfortable and Excellent value for money. Very warm too! I am a size 10 but bought these the next size up in a 11 for extra comfort when wearing thick socks. Fast delivery too!