5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes at a great price
Published 9 months ago by Mr. P. Langley

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes...
Just got back from a 5k run in these. As everyone has said, these are very light and the fit is snug. The size 9 are about 270 grams per shoe - about 80 grams per shoe lighter than my Nikes. I noticed the air flow into the shoe is much greater than my Nikes thanks the thin mesh material.

My only real issue is the hardness of the sole. Below the insole, there...
Published 7 months ago by Henry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes at a great price, 19 July 2013
Mr. P. Langley (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I wanted a super light pair of trail running / Cross country running shoes, and that is exactly what I got in these shoes. They are so light compared to my Hi-tec silver shadow (issued by the army years ago, and always bought them afterwards) They ventilate heat well, as there is mesh material at the side. I would say that these are ideal in dry/warm conditions. They are very comfortable and I would highly recommend these to all. A bargain

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one problem, 18 Aug 2013
The new balance are brilliant, lite, well gripped, only problem is there very slippery when wet if any of u don't mind training when raining. Apart from that I will be looking in to getting another pair

5.0 out of 5 stars jay, 19 July 2013
light weight and durable. comfortable. great for cross country running. great price can't go wrong. would recommend these trainers to anyone who wants a cheap cross training trainer

4.0 out of 5 stars Light as a feather!, 2 July 2013
I ordered these as I wanted a half decent looking pair of trainers for everyday use but didn't want to pay 80+ for them. These fit the bill perfectly.Delivered in less that twenty four hours after ordering,these shoes look good,fit well and have excellent grip. The only thing that some trail running purists might balk at is the fact that nylon mesh sections of the uppers are very thin in parts which means these shoes would only be good for fine weather use. I could see ones feet getting cold and wet very quickly in winter. Still, I wear mine for most of the day and for the price they are a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe, 9 April 2014
i liked these shoes,very light n grip on road is excellent. good for summers n dry days as upper mesh is fine fabric..well ventilated all over..feet feels fresh n dry..good pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, flexible shoe, 12 Mar 2014
Lightweight and very comfortable. Very flexible and grippy sole. Uppers are light weight and really allow feet to breathe. Quality appears to be good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Nov 2013
I've been using this for 4 months now and decided to write a review for it. I would highly recommend this pair of running shoes. They are INCREDIBLY light and breathable, yet providing a lot of support and stability while running. I can only say good things about these shoes. I've only been using them in the gym and outside when it's dry because I know that it's not waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, 20 Nov 2013
very comfy shoe, great colour, the pictures do not do it justice, and at a great price. blah blah blah

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing - foot size 9, ordered 9.5 got ? too small, 2stars for delivery only., 8 Sep 2013
Mr. K. Bodie "kb" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Tread pattern too wide channel, coming through to the inside making walking uncomfortable. requires better insoles to improve more comfort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes..., 1 Sep 2013

My only real issue is the hardness of the sole. Below the insole, there isn't really any spring in them. Consequently the impact of the road is transmitted straight up my leg. My knees hurt after using them and I seem to have developed shin splint pain in one leg. As a fairly new runner I can't entirely blame the shoe, but it did seem to occur after using them for the first time. This can hopefully be improved with some special running insoles.

Good for the price but certainly wouldn't pay the 'suggested' 55.00 for them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›