5.0 out of 5 stars Lightest
Yes indeed, I think this is lightest in the world. Lots of useful external pockets (which I hope don't expand too much as to put it outside cabin size guidelines!) Doesn't fall over. Soft spongy handles - time will tell how well they wear. Very pleased with purchase.
Published 19 months ago by Miss Philippa Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars The top zip fell off.
I went to close the top zipper for the first time and it fell off. The only reason I haven't sent it back is because it would be such a pain and I needed one that day. I managed to get it back on and I've had to stitch the zip back together.

Would not recommend it.
Published 13 months ago by dirk williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightest, 14 April 2013
This review is from: IT Luggage Worlds Lightest Black 55cm x 40cm x 20cm Cabin Size Laptop Trolley Suitcase (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little suitcase, 6 Oct 2013
Celisane (London, England) - See all my reviews
Ok, I did hesitate, but what a nice surprise. It contains an amazing amount of things, has ockest everywhere so you know where to find your belongings. It is so light it's a pleasure to fill it. The wheels and handles are sturdy and the laptop compartment is just great. You also have a newspaper/umbrella pocket on the side. Just what my husband needed when he travels overnight. Perfect! Make them in coulours, I'll get one as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 14 Jun 2013
I was looking for this suitcase because I bought a bigger one in the UK, it was so light and useful that I regretted non to have bought the small one for the cabin.
Then I discovered that Amazon UK sells these suitcases and I ordered it.
It is nice, extra light and good for the laptop.
(Francesca- Italy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, 16 Feb 2014
I have used this bag on long and short haul flights and on the train and it is excellent; fitting easily in the overhead lockers/luggage rack. It is really light and, although I have not checked it in the hold, the other bags I have by this company have stood up well to the baggage handling.

There are an assortment of useful pockets and a roomy area for clothes (enough for a few days away and my running kit). The laptop goes in the back pocket which means it is really easy to get it out for airport security, and there is also space there for some papers and this pocket has velcro straps to stop it bulging out. I was a bit concerned that when you lie the bag down on its back, everything is pressing on the laptop, but there are rubber feet to help raise it up, and you can always lie in on its front. The handle extends to a comfortable height and the back is narrow enough not to catch my heels or get caught on bollards at the top of escalators.

I have been looking for a suitable 'short trip' bag for ages and can recommend this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very light, 9 Feb 2014
Looks good, is very light although it looks like it might not stand up to a lot of heavy use (maybe that's the trade-off for the weight). Will wait and see as only just started to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab cabin baggage, 8 Jan 2014
This little case is just fab my daughter just loved it, she travels back and forth from work at weekends and can fit everything she needs into it. All the pockets around this case r very useful as it saves you opening your mane compartment every time you need a book or water or umbrella. Would buy this product again from this seller as delivery was also very prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it enjoy it love it, 19 Oct 2013
Love it very big and spacious.
Like all super light it seam fragile but is not just packed all gift to bring to my friend in Japan.
I would recommend it to all shopaholic travellers like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT, 20 Sep 2013
This is just what I wanted to go with my hold luggage and with lots of pockets and space it will be used for weekends away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable luggage, 15 Aug 2013
This luggage is very useful if travelling with no frills airlines-it saves weight and money. Recommend to all travellers, especially if you have laptop with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 23 Jun 2013
The item is worth to purchase as it is very light and lovely size with multiple pockets used for diverse functions.