on 19 July 2013
I have been very satisfied with all my purchases recently especially the clay and tools
the books were in very good conditon, so am very pleased with everything. Thank you
on 25 May 2013
These work well and are a lot less expensive compared to Apple originals. The little plastic fitting to allow attachment is loose on a Kindle but otherwise pleased.
on 27 April 2013
It's lightweight, the right size comfortable to use, connector to attach to your iPad, so you don't lose it, you also get 2 for the price of one
on 17 June 2013
One of the best things we have purchased. Will be ordering more as could not use iPad with out these pens. Such good value.
on 26 June 2013
Good price the kids love working with the pens. Works on IPad, IPhone and other tablets. Happy with the purchase.
on 30 August 2013
Good for typing and helps me to be more accurate as my fingers go everywhere without keys!Good value for 2 pens.
on 12 May 2013
I find this to be a very helpful and useful tool to use. It makes things easier and on some items essential.
on 10 June 2013
Much better for the I Pad then the I Phone. The rubber end is a bit too big for the phone and gets the numbers and letters wrong. Excellent for the i Pad though.
on 30 March 2013
These are an absolute must for people with large fingers and small keys. Also I would think they are very good for anyone who has shaky hands.
on 19 March 2014
Just the thing to help me using my tablet. Having long nails is something of a disadvantage and this pen makes life so much easier.